pics of my car

89SCNJ

I love this car but if only i could get it in that position without the jacks and get it running lol.

Attachments

• car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 148
  • car5.JPG
    car5.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 95
  • car6.JPG
    car6.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 84
  • car7.JPG
    car7.JPG
    350.7 KB · Views: 204
  • car4.JPG
    car4.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
a couple more pics

unfortunetly i had to take out the headunit and speakers in the interior pics, =( had to sell them to buy parts to fix the car

The first pic in this post is of the ac compressor and i guess the clutch kinda melted out of the pulley lol cant really see though my moms digital camera sucks

Attachments

• car9.JPG
    car9.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 114
  • car8.JPG
    car8.JPG
    374.9 KB · Views: 109
Seats

Are those Super Coupe seats in that car? :confused: They don't look like it to me. I thought the 89's had the huge side bolsters on them too. The 89 SC I looked at had them. Just curious....nice car man! Isn't it great owning one of these cars?
I started mine yesterday and let it run for about a half hour...another couple months and she'll be on the road... :D

i have no clue if they are super coupe seats i bought the car about a month and a half ago, and only thing i did was buy a cupholder/coin holder, vmm visors, seat belts, power steering pump and new power steering lines, i do know when i drive that car hard around corners i slide all over the place with those seats i wish they had side bolsters lol

Also wish i could keep the dahm thing running

Idk the previous owner might have replaced them cause the car has 140xxx miles on it and the seats look like they have about 500 on them lol, car is slowly coming back together lol, yesterday had to buy tensioner pulley, and today i gotta get an a/c delete pulley cause yea stuff just keeps going wrong everytime i think ig ot this thing ready to run lol

good eye, i would have never figured that out or noticed in the first place cause i own the only sc on the road around were i live, i saw a black one in someones backyard yesterday covered in snow and mudd, knocked on door no answer, maybe i found myself a nice donor car for parts hehe

89SCNJ said:
Idk the previous owner might have replaced them cause the car has 140xxx miles on it and the seats look like they have about 500 on them lol, car is slowly coming back together lol, yesterday had to buy tensioner pulley, and today i gotta get an a/c delete pulley cause yea stuff just keeps going wrong everytime i think ig ot this thing ready to run lol
I have a nice working a/c compressor I would sell you for 30 shipped to your door, in case you would like to keep the A/C. Maybe you could find one at a junkyard cheaper though. Good luck with the car. :D

Darkside said:
I have a nice working a/c compressor I would sell you for 30 shipped to your door, in case you would like to keep the A/C. Maybe you could find one at a junkyard cheaper though. Good luck with the car. :D

Thanks for the offer but i just orderded the delete "kit" from oasis, it looks like crap but its gonna do the job till i can get one from texasthunderbirds

Cars coming along good, my budy is mandral being my intake pipes and exhaust at his job, and my fuel cell should be delivered next week *crosses fingers*, still dunno how im gonna go about doing the fuel cell install though i really wouldnt use the trunk but i bet ill need it after i put the fuel cell in lol.

Anyone who has done a fuel cell isntall wanna chime in?

Back