Ok Frank!!!!..whats Goin On!

Whuzuuuuup Damon! :D

I really wish I had some information to share with you at this time, but I talked to Jimmy at HP Performance and he told me things would take shape in sixty days. I sent my final payment to HP Performance despite this news, so I am just playing the waiting game "as usual". :(

Also, what pisses me off is the rumors circulating around that HP Performance is working on yet another Turbocharged Supercoupe. :eek: I don't know if it's true or not, but that's the vibe I got over at TCCOA on the turbo forum. :mad: What amazes me is that I have worked my *** off to get this thing done and some ***** decides to be "anonomous" :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't know if any of this is true and all I can do is just chill and wait on my car. I must admit my *** is getting a little chapped. ;)

mannysc said:
damn imagine that someone is going turbo besides you . the jerk! yours truly mannytc :D

LOL Manny! I don't give a rat's @$$ about that! It's the whole idea that others share information on this site in an effort to help people and share ideas. :rolleyes:

After 58 years I have leaned to believe nothing I hear and half of what I see. If I had laid down that much cash I would ask the people that are working on your car if there is another car in the works. When I buy something I never pay for more than 50% till its done. Once you gave them all the money they have no incentive to hurry, thats my thought on the subject. All you have gotten so far is put off B.S. and they took all your money. How many times have they promised you a start date? They may be good, but in my opinion I am learning that I would never in a million years want to do business with them I dont like there additude. If someone takes my money and then has the balls to act like they are doing me a favor, well. I guess ricer is a bad word around here but there is a shop in my area that does one off custom turbo stuff all the time. This includes anything and every thing including computer, ignition, injectors. Just my 2 cents. :mad:

I agree with Tim on this 100 percent. I own a block construction company and would never treat a customer/builder the way you've been treated. Then again I don't get paid up front either I get paid only when the job is finished. Guess that's why I finish them.

Hey Guys.....

I am not going to come on here and pretend that things are peaches and cream. :(
I am also going to try and stay focused on the finished product, and hopefully HP Performance will follow through with a quality product. :eek:

I attempted to PM both Tim and Jake, but it does not seem to be working. :)

dirtybird91 said:
I am not going to come on here and pretend that things are peaches and cream. :(
I am also going to try and stay focused on the finished product, and hopefully HP Performance will follow through with a quality product. :eek:

I attempted to PM both Tim and Jake, but it does not seem to be working. :)

If you frequent the tccoa site Frank, you'd think someone on there that knew about the other project would have said something. Like you said, on here I think everybody is pretty much open to sharing info, ideas and what so and so is doing to his car.

I feel like you would still be having this turbo work done, even if you had known that there was one before you. Still kinda sucks out loud though.

And Hp has been giving you the runaround and putting you off. Too bad you don't live in N.M. so you could keep check on them. Maybe Darkside should pay them a visit. :eek:

Don't let the other turbo thing get to ya, as far as we're concerned, you were the first. :D

Last edited:
NCredSC said:
If you fequent the tccoa site Frank, you'd think someone on there that knew about the other project would have said something. Like you said, on here I think everybody is pretty much open to sharing info, ideas and what sos and so is doing to his car.

I feel like you would still be having this turbo work done, even if you had known that there was one before you. Still kinda sucks out loud though.

And Hp has been giving you the runaround and putting you off. Too bad you don't live in N.M. so you could keep check on them. Maybe Darkside should pay them a visit. :eek:

Don't let the other turbo thing get to ya, as far as we're concerned, you were the first. :D

Thanks man! :D Also by the way, Darkside (Chris) is supposed to help me go down there and dump a 55 gallon drum of whup@$$ on those folks at HP Performance. He told me to be sure to give him some advance notice so that he could take a nap first! :D

Last edited:
:confused: uhh.... well you posted
HP Performance informed me a week ago that it would be 60 days before we get to see a turbocharged thunderbird.

Arro was just meaning that there was already a turbo bird....like Sir Wil...you know TCCoA board owner with the homemade/STS kit. The fact that he is acting like that is the only or maybe first turbo bird is dumb though....I saw a turbo 5.0 bird years ago. Anyway good luck on getting the project completed, but I think the only thing that you really have to worry about are them thinkin' they won't make enough money with this kit and putting it aside for other more popular kits.

Russell

96sport said:
:confused: uhh.... well you posted

Arro was just meaning that there was already a turbo bird....like Sir Wil...you know TCCoA board owner with the homemade/STS kit. The fact that he is acting like that is the only or maybe first turbo bird is dumb though....I saw a turbo 5.0 bird years ago. Anyway good luck on getting the project completed, but I think the only thing that you really have to worry about are them thinkin' they won't make enough money with this kit and putting it aside for other more popular kits.

Russell

Oh! I get Arro's meaning now. I thought that he was hinting at a 3.8 Supercoupe being transformed into a turbo. I was wrong. :eek:
Also I hope you are wrong about your last statement because me, Tim and Jake will have to go kick their a$$es!. ;)

dirtybird91 said:
Oh! I get Arro's meaning now. I thought that he was hinting at a 3.8 Supercoupe being transformed into a turbo. I was wrong. :eek:
Also I hope you are wrong about your last statement because me, Tim and Jake will have to go kick their a$$es!. ;)

lol...I hope I am wrong. I look forward to seeing this car.:D

Russ

dirtybird91 said:
LOL Manny! I don't give a rat's @$$ about that! It's the whole idea that others share information on this site in an effort to help people and share ideas. :rolleyes:
did you read my sig manny tc! lol I to work construction and we never treat a customer like they did you. if you dont have time dont take on the job.

many turbo companys out there. but hey what the heck still have my blessings and best wishes on the project. I may have to race you in my new car sc may be sold before you get yours back. Im doing a 6/71 intercooled 360 dodge dart. for my next project. the pro street nova deal fell thru .

he didnt have the pink seems its his ex wifes car and she may be a jerk about it so I took safe route build my own pro streeter.

so my sc is for sale $2000 car two inverted setups and a m112 from a lightning, maybe first of next month Ill start on new project.

still want a ride in your sc when done Ill fly there to see it. :eek:

mannysc said:
did you read my sig manny tc! lol I to work construction and we never treat a customer like they did you. if you dont have time dont take on the job.

many turbo companys out there. but hey what the heck still have my blessings and best wishes on the project. I may have to race you in my new car sc may be sold before you get yours back. Im doing a 6/71 intercooled 360 dodge dart. for my next project. the pro street nova deal fell thru .

he didnt have the pink seems its his ex wifes car and she may be a jerk about it so I took safe route build my own pro streeter.

so my sc is for sale $2000 car two inverted setups and a m112 from a lightning, maybe first of next month Ill start on new project.

still want a ride in your sc when done Ill fly there to see it. :eek:

Hell Manny, we will have a helluva time one day. When you start your new project you may be in time to race my brother and I in our new Mustang project we will be working on. ;)
Typing things on the internet can often be mistaken for what we are trying to say, but I know you are cool as hell and there is no mistake about that man! :cool:

dirtybird91 said:
Thanks man! :D Also by the way, Darkside (Chris) is supposed to help me go down there and dump a 55 gallon drum of whup@$$ on those folks at HP Performance. He told me to be sure to give him some advance notice so that he could take a nap first! :D
I'm ready Frank! Roswell is about 3 hrs from here, or 2 as the 'bird flies. ;) I'm fresh out of nerves with those guys, now they're working on my last vein. It's not even my car that they have either. Oh well, I might make a trip down there soon, I heard there's a red SC parked behind a building that I can get some parts off of. What I understand is that it is covered in dust and has an alien living in the back seat. His name is Francisco de la Cruz Martinez! I think Manny knows him. :eek: LOL, j/k Frank.

Darkside said:
I'm ready Frank! Roswell is about 3 hrs from here, or 2 as the 'bird flies. ;) I'm fresh out of nerves with those guys, now they're working on my last vein. It's not even my car that they have either. Oh well, I might make a trip down there soon, I heard there's a red SC parked behind a building that I can get some parts off of. What I understand is that it is covered in dust and has an alien living in the back seat. His name is Francisco de la Cruz Martinez! I think Manny knows him. :eek: LOL, j/k Frank.

ROFLMAO!!!!! :D

What do you mean Manny knows him!? I heard it is Manny living in there! :D

Back