Midwest Bash....

pro street rich

Well here is the deal. We have started to put together a weekend deal that will be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for all MN12's
This is NOT to interfear with the shoot out, rather give those who don't want or can't drive that far. I have been in contact with Dave D. and he is cool with this, as long as it is not close to the shoot out date...
He said he might even show up. We hope so as it would help to add more to this by having him do some dyno tunes for those who need it.
We will run off the same rules,if allowed, as the shoot out. This will keep the playing feild even and we can compair times from both events...
Now we will get with the track to get a date and then fill in all the blanks. This should give everyone plenty of time to get their plans made and partake in one or both events...
This summer is starting to look like one FUN FILLED S.C. time for all to enjoy.... Watch for more on this and other events being planned for everyone to enjoy.........Rich

Rich as you know I will be there. I will tell the chicago group on the 19th. Can we have this made a sticky so it doesnt get lost? I am sure we will have quite a turn out.

Sounds great to me Rich. I'll be there if the car is running at the time it's scheduled.

You Better Be

tim said:
Rich as you know I will be there. I will tell the chicago group on the 19th. Can we have this made a sticky so it doesnt get lost? I am sure we will have quite a turn out.
Just remember who started this ball rolling.........Rich :D

Dyno

Post the date as soon as you know it.

I need to get my car dyno'ed before the event. If you know of a Dyno (within 60 mi. of the track), Maybe XR7Dave can get my car dialed in Before the race.

Are you talking about Great Lakes Drag-Away (Union City, WI.), Close to Racine? I've been past the sign on I-94 many times, but could never stop there. Hell, that's only 163 mi. from me. I'll be there if I have to PUSH my car all the way to Wisconson!!!!!!!

Hey Rich, you gonna bring one of your BB cars? :eek:

68COUGAR

Re: Chicago Group

tim said:
I will tell the chicago group on the 19th.
Tim, I'd like to join your Chicago group. I'm in SW Michigan, only 90 mi. from Chi. You can E-mail me privately (cougar@QTM.net), so this thread doesn't get sidetracked.

68COUGAR

Nice! Maybe I'll be able to make it. If the 35th is not close to being done I can atleast drive my other SC to check out all the action.

Shane

1124.7 miles Approximate Travel Time: 17 hours 18 mins

Well it is 1hr and 42 less than the shootout for me, WERE GETTING CLOSER! :D :D :D :D :D

How about something like 10-12hrs.

Tyler

68 cougar, it is at Great Lakes. We will have to get an exact date and then talk to Dave Dalke about comming up. Rich has a dyno setup pretty close to the track. You have an e-mail, it our group not my group. :D

Keep in mind that the Car Craft Summer Nationals will be at the MN State fairgrounds on July 15-17. So many of us will be tied up that weekend.

will be working on this starting monday

David Neibert said:
Rich,

How about something in the spring like in April ? That way I can attend both meets.

David
I will have to see what dates are open at the track. The dyno is open most of the time, and if I bring in a bunch of work I can just about pick the date.
The track is 20 miles from the hotel, the dyno is 2 miles away so everything is nice and close....
Lets see what days are open and go from there. I know that this has to be put together asap and that's what will be done..........Rich

Rich give me a call if you need a hand setting anything up right away. You have my number. Wow what did we get going. This is great!!

April is a little risky weather wise near the Great Lakes. Our Milan Dragway meets get rained out a lot in April. We could get lucky but it does rain a lot.

I'm gonna try and make it too, Milwaukee is only a 5 1/2 hour drive from Minneapolis....or at least it's supposed to be. :D

I'll try to make it also. I need to get my tranny out and get the 2nd gear syncro's fixed first. Hopefully it will start to get warm and I can go back to the garage.

Back