What I saw while out for a drive today

392Bird

Went out to enjoy the nice weather, and get a break in working on the Bird, and enjoy it for once. Ran into some nice guys, and some sharp cars, but this one is sharp. It is a 1949 British Ford Popular

coupe3.jpg

coupe1.jpg

It is just too slick....

The guy that owns it has a 32 Ford coupe with a 454 and dual quads , that he also drives on the street. Some guys have all the luck.

My dad said that he has always wanted to build one of those with all the new electronic stuff (EFI, OHC, etc)....and you're right some guys have all the luck.

Russ

I helped this old guy (probably pushing 55) build a 34 Chevy convert. It is sick, it has power windows, A/C, navigation, dvd, (Alpine, PPI, Diamond, JL Audio) Fuel injection, digital dash, remote trunk lift, 4wheel discs, Gear Vendor OD, door pops, and window controls. I wanted him to do remote start too but I guess he's too old. I couldn't convince him that he needed it. :D :D :D

Old pushing 55? lookey here kid. 55 aint old, 58 aint old either. I know cause I am 58 that is. So go back to playing with you stubbie car and watch how you say old!! buy the way if Ford wanted cars that short theyy would have got there own hack saw and uilt one. I have to go take some more drugs the dentist gave me :eek: :eek:

Back