Who remembers this 93 Sc

v8killr

Just curious if anybody remembers this one..?

Attachments

• SC Rear Lights.jpg
    SC Rear Lights.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 122
  • SC Rear Lights 003.jpg
    SC Rear Lights 003.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 48
  • SC Rear Lights 002.jpg
    SC Rear Lights 002.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 56
John Shelton said:
Kurt Sunday's

Dave McGlaughlin had a 93 SC that he did the bumper lettering with like that. He had a tail light assembly from a Buick Somerset behind the bumper and had the lettering cut out, so the light behind the bumper was visible and lit up the "THUNDERBIRD SC".

He was in the Super Coupe Club of Iowa, until he sold it. He has an Impala SS now. I got the how to, for doing the bumper like he did, from him. I'f you like, maybe I can get you a copy of it.

David

NCredSC said:
Dave McGlaughlin had a 93 SC that he did the bumper lettering with like that. He had a tail light assembly from a Buick Somerset behind the bumper and had the lettering cut out, so the light behind the bumper was visible and lit up the "THUNDERBIRD SC".

He was in the Super Coupe Club of Iowa, until he sold it. He has an Impala SS now. I got the how to, for doing the bumper like he did, from him. I'f you like, maybe I can get you a copy of it.

David
Bingo....
It was david's car that i bought off him two yrs ago i just finally figured out how to use my camera to post some pics of the car.I love the car and how he did the bumper that's why i posted pics of it.
I think he told me the light he used to light it up was off a Buick Riviera
Dave.....
BTW....the car is down right now-----AOD tranny is toast.

That's cool that you got Dave's car. He had done a lot of work on it and wanted to do more. From the pics I saw of the car, it's very nice.

He did do alot of work to the car and kept all the records of what he did.I think i'm going to try to get it painted this summer because it's starting to fade a little on the roof but the interior is super clean.David's a nice guy so it made it much easier to buy the car.
Dave

v8killr said:
He did do alot of work to the car and kept all the records of what he did.I think i'm going to try to get it painted this summer because it's starting to fade a little on the roof but the interior is super clean.David's a nice guy so it made it much easier to buy the car.
Dave

He's been trying to get me to sell mine, before it cost me like his cost him. I think there's work I've done on mine that he wouldn't try to do to his, like head gaskets. So any work he had done, he was paying for labor too.

Like I said, he sent me the plans for doing the rear bumper, but I haven't done it yet. It does look good and I know you get a lot of compliments on it.

that looks really cool...always pondered doin that in the back of my head....id like a "how to" if you dont mind sharing :D

Back