Hesitation

94SCblack5speed

Car is hard to start, it takes about 3-5seconds to turn over but im hoping that is just the starter. Car had the hesitation problem when i put it in the garage to work on the front suspension. I changed the motor mounts and plugs and wires and the hesitation is still the same. Ive been readin some posts and it could be a number of things i guess like IAC, DIS, fuel regulator, vaccum leaks, etc. The car hesitates and bucks almost like a miss even before it gets boost when the guage is still on the vac. I was just wondering if anyone has had a simaliar problem so i can at least start somewhere. Thanks

hesitation

im having that same problem now too. 90 5 speed sc. i just put a brand new motor in mine. everything under the hood is new except the charger. it hesitates or misses when in the vaccum between 10 and 0. then when i give it more gas it goes to boost and kind of unloads a quick boost. all i know is it sucks if you find out anything please let me know.

If you just dropped in a new motor, check your wire order on the coil pack. When I redid my coil/wires I got the order wrong, it idled allright but when I went to go anywhere it stuttered. Just a thought.

Back