Anybody want a nice Dodge Dakota? Trade for SC or XR7

Darkside

Just checking to see if anybody would be interested in trading a SC/XR7 for a nice 97 Dodge Dakota. It has 210,000 all highway miles. It had a brand new tranny installed at 187,000 miles and it runs excellent. It was meticulously maintained by the previous owner. It would make an excellent work truck or truck for daily driving. Everything works including the A/C. Nice and cold. Anyways, let me know if you would be interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 163
Charkly said:
my dakato with 42k miles is wrecked-lol-how much for yours (need parts) Mike
2500.00 :) This truck also has a very clean interior(no tears) and the factory Infinity component system.. AAAAAND it has the....are you ready for this........MAGNUM, that's right, MAGNUM V6!!!! :eek: lol :p :rolleyes: Oh, and a custom dual exhaust that makes it sound a little ricey. Really nice truck though. :)

Last edited:
i'll take that trade,,,

i have a 89 sc,, white with red leather interior, have a spare motor and tranny that goes with the car,, i also have a other parts as well,, you would crap yourself when you see everything,, anyways,, if ya are interested, i am located in central pa.. you can email me at scoupe_93@hotmail.com or call me at (570)764-0219 (cell) or (570)752-8236 (home) i have some pics that i can send ya from about a year ago..

Last edited:
I'll meet ya in the middle

I could really use a nice dakota. I like them. I have my 90 35th Anny Ed in the sales section. If you think you could be interested, let me know. I'd be willing to meet you half way. Make a weekend out of it. Let me know what you think. The only reason i'm selling mine is because it is real hard to put a baby in the back seat. At least with the dakota, we can put the baby between us.
E-mail me at
delmar_woolsey@hotmail.com

Last edited:
trade

I have a very nice 94 cougar xr7 calente it is close to showroom condition, just put 4 brand new bridgestone tires on it, 2 weeks ago, car has 120.000 miles on it. everything works perfectly, it is a limited edition, would drive anywhere very dependable, 2nd owner. known the car from 1st buyer new. my truck was stolen 2 months ago and need one.i am disabled and can not deliver it, you would have to pick up e mail me at donaldgoss_53@yahoo.com to discuss trad and i can e mail you pics. it is a dark green outside with a 1/2 tan vinal roof with tan leather and cloth seats interior is in perfect condition no tears or stains virtually like new leather is not cracked dash is perfect. if you seen it you would want it. don goss

Back