Wrecked!!

91blackthunda

my 97 cougar just got hit last week, i need parts for it bc the girl that hit me has no insurance and no money so i have to fix my car, i need a hood, both fenders, front bumper cover, header panel, both headlights and both corner markers, if you have any of these parts let me know, I NEED HELP!!!

Sorry to hear

91blackthunda said:
my 97 cougar just got hit last week, i need parts for it bc the girl that hit me has no insurance and no money so i have to fix my car, i need a hood, both fenders, front bumper cover, header panel, both headlights and both corner markers, if you have any of these parts let me know, I NEED HELP!!!
that freakin sucks, i'm sorry to hear about the car...i would definitly suggest some legal action be taken against her (or her guardians if she's under 18). Sorry i can't help you out with any of those parts....lol i actually destroyed all mine also on the guardrail.

thanks for the words

yes it does suck i have only had the car since christmas, the car was in awesome shape a few paint chips here and there that is it, she is 19, i am going to take legal action

Definitly shoudl have uninsured motrist coverage on your policy. I won't get insurance without it anymore(and required in Cali). Had to use it once. Got a refund check for my deductable after the insruance company did their investigation and dtermined it wasn'y my fualt, plus they paid to fix my truck and didn't increase my premiums. It's kinda like the rental car coverage. Not much more per month, and you hope you never need to use it, but handy as hell when you have to.

Same thing happened to my '86 442 Cutlass. They cut up the fresh paint on my quarter panel and caused $500 damage, but decided not to stop and just floored it away from me in their lincoln. The finely tuned 4bbl. 5.0 let me catch up to get their license and call the cops though. They said they were out of town and didn't cause the damage. Right. Car got stolen and wrecked in a chase a week later though, so it didn't matter.

Back