I love my awesome shifter

Dahoopd

First let me say after rebuilding my stock shifter.........I love it. Forget the high price ripper. The shift is awesome. Now for the good part if anyone needs a good idea.

I took the shifter handle off and pulled off the piece that had the compression like rubber end on it. I had a half inch cut off of it and threaded for $15 and then put a knob on it. Its the best short throw I have used. I almost cut an inch but that would have resulted in knuckle bustin throws. So anyone on a budget, this is the shizzle shifter. Just had to add it.

The thing i like most is these cars always have something wrong and you hate them more than anything...........but, when you get something right they are so damnn enjoyable. I think I will love my car for another week or so now.

Last edited:
Compression Similiar Rubber End

Dahoopd said:
pulled off the piece that had the compression like rubber end
"Compression like rubber end"? Compression Condom? Similiar Rubber? Compression Similiar? End Similiar? or End Compression? Not sure which one you're talking about?

Err! Uhh! Da thingy majiggy

There is the part that bolts to the shift rod, then there is another piece attached to that where the knob screws onto. It is has rubber inside of it. You can separate the two making the shifter half of the length. Then have it threaded. Wa La short throw.

Back