Which way to go guys?

HHHthegame

Ok, now I searched but really didn't find the answer i wanted or was looking for. What Shift Kit (besides doing a J-Mod) would you guys say is best? Any preference on these? I see "Art-Carr" improver kits, trans-go kits, etc: Any thoughts on the BEST one to get for the money? Spring will be here soon, and I need to decide which one is right for my SuperChicken, if mod's matter they are in the signature below. Thanks Guys/Gals ! Austin

art carr

art carr is def the way to go, it is the best in my opinion for the money i had an art carr shift kit on my 91 cougar and i got awesome launches.

my trans guy and myself like the superior/fairbanks kits. he uses them in the tranies he builds for grand nationals, and I got one in my 94. Very nice kit, and it includes other things that normally fail as well. It gets our vote. He's also putting this kit in the tranny for my buds 95sc, along with a mild stall.

I still say the Jmod. once you understand how you valve body works you can`t go wrong. Its very cheap too. Did mine for about $80 with the trans fluid. I went mild and still could cherp 2 with half throttle

Back