Super Coupe Innovations Aluminum Pulleys... WHERE?

darkstar_one

Hey, What ever happened to the SUPER COUPE INNOVATION LIGHTWEIGHT ALLUMINUM PULLEY SET? I wanted to get some but it seems he isnt around anymore?

I believe thats Ryan Harris if I'm not mistaken. He's still here, infact I just spoke to him through PM here at the site. Do a search on him and you'll have no trouble contacting him.

Thats me, you can send me an email at:

supercoupeinnovations@sympatico.ca

I no longer have a web site, nor do I use the banner ads. I'm just working on what I muster up with threads, and word of mouth. Thanks for chiming in here guys, much appreicated.

Mike, I got your PM, thanks, I'll be on that soon.

I got his products!!!

Ryan A Harris said:
Thats me, you can send me an email at:

supercoupeinnovations@sympatico.ca

I no longer have a web site, nor do I use the banner ads. I'm just working on what I muster up with threads, and word of mouth. Thanks for chiming in here guys, much appreicated.

Mike, I got your PM, thanks, I'll be on that soon.

Nice Guy / Nice Pricing / Nice Stuff!!!

-Matt

I bought the Jackshaft pulley a while back...very nice piece of work....

Ryan...keep me in mind for a future set of underdrive pullies :D

Ryan can I get a list of parts you make and what each set or piece costs? I've read your threads and can't seem to find the prices. Thanks.

Did you see this thread? Click

UD sets - $180 shipped
stock and 5% ODJackshaft pullies - $125 shipped (well worth the money, even in stock size)
5% and 10% Blower pullies - $60 shipped

I've got the 5% OD Jackshaft pulley and waiting to put on a set of his UD's, but the quality is top notch. Ryan does very nice work.

-Andy "Melon"

Melon said:
Did you see this thread? Click

UD sets - $180 shipped
stock and 5% ODJackshaft pullies - $125 shipped (well worth the money, even in stock size)
5% and 10% Blower pullies - $60 shipped

I've got the 5% OD Jackshaft pulley and waiting to put on a set of his UD's, but the quality is top notch. Ryan does very nice work.

-Andy "Melon"
Thanks Andy that's what I wanted

Back