Xenon Spoiler Installation

Seuss

Does anyone know where I can get Xenon spoiler installation instructions for the 5475 model? The guy who painted mine lost the instructions that came with it. Also, I seem to recall something about 2 screws needed in addition to the tape. Are the screws necessary? I would like to avoid drilling holes into my trunk unless the screws are really needed.

Seuss said:
Does anyone know where I can get Xenon spoiler installation instructions for the 5475 model? The guy who painted mine lost the instructions that came with it. Also, I seem to recall something about 2 screws needed in addition to the tape. Are the screws necessary? I would like to avoid drilling holes into my trunk unless the screws are really needed.

i have the instructions... i can scan them and put them up for ya if you can wait a day or two... ?

Well, I got the instructions faxed to me, but they don't make much sense. The picture is very grainy and the instructions seem to be for both body kits and spoilers.

Is the mylar on the rear fender top edges necessary? Can this be purchased somewhere like AutoZone?

Is it possible to install the spoiler without drilling into the trunk lid? My spoiler came without screws, but the instructions list 2 small screws and 2 #8x3/4" screws. What size are the small screws supposed to be?

Sorry for all the questions, but the instructions from Xenon really make little sense to me.

Seuss said:
Well, I got the instructions faxed to me, but they don't make much sense. The picture is very grainy and the instructions seem to be for both body kits and spoilers.

Is the mylar on the rear fender top edges necessary? Can this be purchased somewhere like AutoZone?

Is it possible to install the spoiler without drilling into the trunk lid? My spoiler came without screws, but the instructions list 2 small screws and 2 #8x3/4" screws. What size are the small screws supposed to be?

Sorry for all the questions, but the instructions from Xenon really make little sense to me.

i feel your pain- when i saw the directions i just shrugged. i'm going to head to a body shop to have them put it on for me.

Back