CEL codes...again

mlbuxbaum

got the following KOEO

stopped

I looked them up on fordfuelinjection.com and the 172 & 173 codes are stated to be KOER codes only. Which I did not do.
The 121 codes I am not worried about as a new TPS and new IAC are on the way, but the other ones worry me alittle, particularly the 175 code which is "Fuel system at adaptive limit, HEGO unable to switch(left side)" Could I be getting a 175 because of the 121's?

Other than the CEL coming on, the car runs pretty damn good. I either need to get new tires or get the ones I have speed balanced. Car vibrates bad when I get on it over 65 mph. My speedo seems to have a mind of its own too. I will randomly get stuck and stay there. I think a good cleaning is in order. Guy that owned it before me was a pretty heavy smoker. There are ashed inside the cluster. The tranny has issues too like, it has OD when it wants to have it, it is slow to engage sometimes, and shudders once in a while. But my daughter's boys friend is gunna rebuild the one that came out of it for me. Shift kit is up for debate right now (with the wife anyway)

Last edited:
121-tps sensor
11-system pass
172-heated exhaust gas oxygen sensor-voltage signal indicates "lean"(bank 1)
173-heated exhaust gas oxygen sensor-voltage signal indicates "rich"(bank 1)
175 -heated exhaust gas oxygen sensor-voltage signal not switching (bank 2)

dont know if this helps but that is what they are according to my stupid scanner book.. actron code scanner model.cp9015

Back