Fords at Carlisle

Birdman93

Have a request that came down through ITC-Carlisle is setting up a display-Evolution of the Thunderbird-and we need representation from the Super Coupe community! As of yet we have NO Super Coupes in place, other than my 95 Auto. We need one car from each year-and we are also accepting special editions-so for 1990 you could see a V6, an Anniversary SC, and a standard SC.

Only stipulation is that they need to be stock or near stock in appearance & equipment.

I need to know if anyone is interested is displaying their car-contact me at
ttsona@mchsi.com

carlisle

Have you heard anything about having low miles also?
Over at turbotbird.com they have a thread regarding the evolution of the tbird and it needs to be a stock-stock appearance,low mile car to be considered.

The idea of having 89-95 SC's represented at Carlisle sound really cool :cool:

No real offense, but a stock NA v6 bird representing any year 89-95 when the SC was made seems wrong. Not saying there are no NA v6 birds out there in great condition.

The Carlisle show brings 50-60 SC's each year rain or shine. Stock 89-95 SC's were the Thunderbirds of choice for car shows. I have about 8 trophies alone. Sure, show the 91-93 5.0L and 94-97 4.6L cars even a 1995 40th Anniversary v8 in the lineup. The SC's will always get the lion's share of attention. If the ITC is asking for MN12 representation we should offer the best the community can offer.

I will shut up now! Sorry if I offended any NA owners visiting here.

Rich

Back