PDA

View Full Version : Man...this forum is dead...

Joey OKC
02-10-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm an old school SC owner. I haven't had one in about 4 years though. I've seen a couple nice SCs in the area including a very clean white 94-95 with exhaust and a pretty mean sounding black SC.

You guys have any meets planned or anything. If I might suggest, a cruise to tortilla flats would be an awesome place to get some pics of the AZ SCs.

ThunderTurkey
02-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I'm an old school SC owner. I haven't had one in about 4 years though. I've seen a couple nice SCs in the area including a very clean white 94-95 with exhaust and a pretty mean sounding black SC.

You guys have any meets planned or anything. If I might suggest, a cruise to tortilla flats would be an awesome place to get some pics of the AZ SCs.
Yeah, it's been DEAD-QUIET here ever since Prick Racing was TOSsed!! He useta liven stuff up. You can always read some of his old posts for a hoot though!!!
:(

89_Red_Xr7
02-11-2005, 02:18 AM
Man, this board has always been quiet. I agree that we should get together sometime and hang out/etc.... I dunno when the v6power guys are going to have another gettogether at firebird, but it would be cool to see some SC's there.....

Andrew

Thomas Carroll
02-12-2005, 03:19 AM
It's not totally dead,I still visit and I'm in Iraq...When I do Finally do get back,I hope to hang with a few of you guy's ;) P.S. Hey Andrew how's does that clutch fell? Thinking of getting one... :) :) Take care AZ.

tHOMAS

89_Red_Xr7
02-12-2005, 05:35 AM
It's not totally dead,I still visit and I'm in Iraq...When I do Finally do get back,I hope to hang with a few of you guy's ;) P.S. Hey Andrew how's does that clutch fell? Thinking of getting one... :) :) Take care AZ.
Thomas,
How's it going over there?
The clutch is awesome. the pedal is quite a bit stiffer, with it engaging sharply(but smoothly) right around the top of the pedal travel. If you're doing the clutch, you may want to consider getting a lightweight flywheel, I went fron a 92.99 mph trap to a 94.7~94.9 mph trap with just swapping the clutch/flywheel. If the track prep is good, and I can get the car to hook on street tires :rolleyes: then I'll see what it does et wise...

Anyways, take care of youreself over there.

Andrew

mannysc
02-13-2005, 02:43 PM
bring back the prick it was not dead when he was here . :p

ThunderTurkey
02-13-2005, 03:18 PM
bring back the prick it was not dead when he was here . :p
I agree! He was hilarious!! People were always posting cars for sale in the $2,000 range, and prick would offer them $500. Ummmmm..... but ONLY if they could wait until PAYDAY or ask if he could make payments. Hahahahahahaa
:p

mannysc
02-14-2005, 01:09 AM
I agree! He was hilarious!! People were always posting cars for sale in the $2,000 range, and prick would offer them $500. Ummmmm..... but ONLY if they could wait until PAYDAY or ask if he could make payments. Hahahahahahaa
:p
lol broke prick lol payment plan prick, trading prick, poor prick, he can be a jerk but at times he is ok , sort of miss him when he,s cool dont miss the bad prickhes ok when he is a good prick . to bad he was a bad prick and had to be removed , lol sorry if to risque but prick is a funny little prick at times. :D

JSC
02-15-2005, 01:54 AM
No Prick for me , thanks.......