Tv SC

bksho

Saw a SC in a TV add tonight , Was a Jetta Comerical. Some guy is out Test driving and passes a SC.

really? ....

lastweek.JPG

bksho said:
QFE, sorry i know i was not the first to see it :( .... my bad

yeah i saw that one too. it was kinda beat up though :mad: ah well. i got all excited, nobody else in the room did though

ben04 said:
yeah i saw that one too. it was kinda beat up though :mad: ah well. i got all excited, nobody else in the room did though
LOL i hear ya, when i see them in the movies, or even on the street i always point them out and people who don't know about the SC say, "so what, it's a t-bird". i just sigh and shake my head

91supacoop said:
LOL i hear ya, when i see them in the movies, or even on the street i always point them out and people who don't know about the SC say, "so what, it's a t-bird". i just sigh and shake my head

at least your around somewhat educated ppl, when i point one out, the response is "its just a _______(fill in with a random colour) car?".....thats when i give them the look and let the SC sing its song. never again do they say "just a car". theres a couple in the lil town im in. mine, a white one that is pretty nice, ROH snypers and black/white leather interior. then theres one that an old lady drives, a 93 mint, and theres a beater a fat mother drives thats beat to ****, emphasis on the beat to ****.

Back