'89 SC beating a corvette and a camaro ss

That was a nitroused 92 SC but those vids are like 6 years old :D Car has a turbocharged 351 in it now.. Good find tho.. You wouldnt happen to have the one of him raping a Viper out of the hole that same night would you? Here's a vid clip of him at the track with his SC back in da day.. LoL :)

Ron D vs. White NAWZ 92 SC

Last edited:
KwikGSeX said:
Thats Wayne Ing's videos you are hosting.. It was a nitroused 92 SC but those vids are like 6 years old :D Car has a turbocharged 351 in it now.. Good find tho.. You wouldnt happen to have the one of him raping a Viper out of the hole that same night would you? Here's a vid clip of him at the track with his SC back in da day.. LoL

Ron D vs. Wayne Ing

ive got all the vids, didin't knwo it was wayne though. unfortunately he got beat by the riced rx7 that jumped the gun off the line. my buddy has a camaro Z28 SS, and i show him that vid all the time :D

ben04 said:
ive got all the vids, didin't knwo it was wayne though. unfortunately he got beat by the riced rx7 that jumped the gun off the line. my buddy has a camaro Z28 SS, and i show him that vid all the time :D

Wasnt he reeling him in tho? :D

KwikGSeX said:
Wasnt he reeling him in tho? :D
oh for sure :D if somebody knows how to host them i can send the vids to them. 7GB of car vids, and about 10 of em are SCs and such, including waynes races vs. the viper, rx7, vette and SS

Help!!

ben04 said:
oh for sure :D if somebody knows how to host them i can send the vids to them. 7GB of car vids, and about 10 of em are SCs and such, including waynes races vs. the viper, rx7, vette and SS
I can't figure out how to view these damn videos!!! I registered, and then downloaded the bottorent client, and i can't figure out how to work the damn thing. please help i would like to see these vids.

If I remember correctly the owner of that white SC REALLY would like those video's to disappear off the 'net.

Andy 94SC said:
If I remember correctly the owner of that white SC REALLY would like those video's to disappear off the 'net.

Yeah, there was a thread awhile back reguarding those specific videos and several sccoa members jumped down the guys throat because he asked where he could find them. Right, im not sure who it was but he doesnt want the videos being flashed all over the net. Thank god i got them last year :D

jOe

Toms-SC said:
Welcome to the internet, these videos arent going anywhere.

hahaha yeah no **** eh. ah well, i guess he could get in trouble for that? i remember on svtperformance.com some guy "blades" who has some wicked vids of his 03 cobra rippin around got in **** or something beacuse of them. does he not want them hosted? thats fine and understandable, but does he care of we email them to eachtoher?

I can't say for sure what he's OK with and what he is not. I would guess one thing for sure is he would prefer to NOT have his name mentioned in association with them. Ahem, Dennis...

However, if you don't want something getting around, the Internet isn't the best place to put it in the first place....

Hrm, it was my understanding Blades was drinking and got into a high speed chase ending his spree. I could be mistaken though.

The owner doesn't have a problem with the videos being circulated, but would prefer his/her name does not be associated with them. After all, there are thousands of white SC's out there. Some of the videos can be found on Kazaa and other file sharing services.

isnt there a timeframe anyways, beats me, theres no shot of anyone jumping into the car, so who cares, no location, so?? "yea i wasnt driving an ol buddy took it for a rip, have a nice day" :rolleyes:

ben04
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwikGSeX
Wasnt he reeling him in tho?

oh for sure if somebody knows how to host them i can send the vids to them. 7GB of car vids, and about 10 of em are SCs and such, including waynes races vs. the viper, rx7, vette and SS

Hey you can get on grouper and share all your vids that way. do a search for the "sc guys" group in the non-tech forum, i know there is quite a few sc vids floaing around between us users :D Including the videos spoken within whis thread. :D :D
Tyler

Back