5 spd parts intakes bumper covers

Bleed_Ford_Blue

I have 4 or 5 intake ssitting around if anyone need one, I also have a plethora of 5 spd parts gathering dust. Finally, I have more front and rear bumper covers than you can shake a handfull of sticks at. I currently have blue black and white rears and black and blue fronts with SC on them.

I still dont have any late model stuff

Last edited:
% spd parts

Ive got everything from console tops to master cylinders to the transmission itself. The only thing I am currently lacking is pedal assy.
Dan

Bleed_Ford_Blue said:
I have 4 or 5 intake ssitting around if anyone need one, I also have a plethora of 5 spd parts gathering dust. Finally, I have more front and rear bumper covers than you can shake a handfull of sticks at. I currently have blue black and white rears and black and blue fronts with SC on them.

I still dont have any late model stuff

What do you want for a complete conversoin setup?, I can get the pedal assembly.
Thanks,
Matt

Sir,

If all you need is a MC and console top it is only about $120. If you need a transmission too I really cant help. I pulled my last 5 spd today and it was CRAP. It is a 95 model 5 spd but it had some pink atf in it which cant be good (looked like strawberry milk) and there was some metal shavings on the plug. And the shifter was the worst I have ever seen. and Ive been in some high mileage cars.
Dan
by the way, your parts are on the way, sorry for all the delays. And after you got your hood cable I figured out how to keep from breaking the ones I had........thats the way it always works.

Back