Whats everyone's favorite music?

91supacoop said:
What is everyone's favorite music to listen to while driving their SC. Genre/artist/Song??

My radio, speakers, amp, etc all got tossed in the pursuit of going fast. So whatever song I'm singing at the time is what I'm listening to.

80's rock/metal, preferably megadeth, or something along that lines.
country
what I consider alternative, Godsmack, disturbed, etc, etc.

Skip

I'm a country fan at heart. Keith Urban, Big & Rich, George Strait, Montgomery Gentry just to name a few.
I also enjoy the 80's hairband music...Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Motley Cure, Van Halen, Kiss...
I also listen to Christian hard rock like Pillar, Kutless, Petra...

Quite a diversity I guess...

BobGPz said:
Rock and Sammy Hagar!!
You like the early stuff when He was with Ronnie Montrose? Gama was the name of the band. Plain Jane, From child to man, are my Favs from Mr. Cabo.

Geesh, Petra is still around? I haven't heard them in awhile. I used to listen to a lot of Messiah Prophet, believer, Neon Cross, etc, etc....

All pretty good groups!
Skip

I bounce around sometimes heavy metal sometimes rock , oldies, and old country. but mostly elvis what can I say im old and I used to do elvis impersonations.

V8Supercoupe said:
Geesh, Petra is still around? I haven't heard them in awhile. I used to listen to a lot of Messiah Prophet, believer, Neon Cross, etc, etc....

All pretty good groups!
Skip
yep...Petra's still around. A far cry from More Power To Ya and Not of this World. they released Jekyll and Hyde about a year and a half ago. Very good music and a much harder sound than what you're used to seeing from them.
Also like Whitecross and Whiteheart too...alot of really good hard Christian rock groups coming out now. Pillar's got to be my new heavy favorite though...

3 6 mafia, project pat, koopsta knicca, bone thugs, 2 pac, xzibit, hcp, and a bunch of other stuff

remind me not to roll up next to you on the south side ;)

you ever hear that xzibit/endo song los angelas times/its like a rock remix...one of my favorites

I prefer Michael Jackson, Prince, Paula Abdul, Kelly Klarkson, Clay Aiken, RUBEN, Britney Spears, etc....

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm just playing. 100% straight like a quarter mile dragstrip.

When Im In The Coupe, Its Usually Rap, Cuz I Went All Winter In The Truck With Country And I Need The Feel Of The Subs, You Cant Put Those In Your Trucks Here Its Frounded Upon, So I Leave Them In The Car, And Jam In That And Rock It Iowa Style With Country In The Truck.

Sorry For Not Namin Artists But Thats It.

When it comes to music it has to have lots of bass. With my subs a good fast beat rap or rock song will rattle my car, put the peddle to the floor, and a smile across my face.

Drnaline said:
You like the early stuff when He was with Ronnie Montrose? Gama was the name of the band. Plain Jane, From child to man, are my Favs from Mr. Cabo.
Like all the Sammy...

mannysc said:
I bounce around sometimes heavy metal sometimes rock , oldies, and old country. but mostly elvis what can I say im old and I used to do elvis impersonations.
What a coincadence Manny. I too do Elvis impersanations! :D :D :D LOL!

Attachments

• Picture 32.jpg
    Picture 32.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 33
BobGPz said:
Like all the Sammy...

What a coincadence Manny. I too do Elvis impersanations! :D :D :D LOL!
lol I have that mask too ,

I impersonate him eating a hunka hunka burning love for peanut butter jelly banana fried samiches. uh huh

the king is huuuuuungry.

Attachments

• mannysc.jpg
    mannysc.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
CoLD - Deftones - Lacuna Coil along with most things besides country...

Can't get enough of the double bass...

jOe

MASTER P FOREVER!!! :rolleyes:

Back