Is anyone running a moates or stokes J3 adapter?

1990_XR7SC

I have a dan stokes J3 adapter for my 2.3L turbo ford and it seems to work great. it is just like having a eec tuner except you have to burn chips instead of just loading new BIN's. I was thinking of trying it on my xr7 but I thought I'd see if people here are using them or not. I use PCMX software to create my bin's and just covert it to my burning software and burn the N28f020 and slap it in and go. if not does anyone at least use the eec tuner?

I'm not....yet anyway. But I've been studying it for over a year now. The hardware cost is certainly cheap enough, its the software I'm unsure of yet.
But I'm working on it. ;)

does anyone have any stock supercharged bin's for a eec tuner that they could let me have for experimental purposes? If it works it could be a way to save alot of people on here ton's of money. I have less than $120 in my setup for the stang and It will do practically everthing a tuner can do except dataloging and I have to physically remove and swap chips instead of loading a new bin file in.

Moates Adapter

I have had the J3 adapter from moates on my desk for 8 months now.
I need to borrow a tuner to get the raw file to start from for my 95, I have not found anyone else who has the basic OEM file for me to edit.
Just haven't had time to do this.
PEte Roy

You can buy or build a device called son of sucka to pull those files from any EEC IV that you want.
PM me.

Back