1994 sc and want 96 style XENON kit

1994sc

Is it possible to get a 96/97 style xenon kit on your 94 sc. I want to do the headlight conversion and get some groundeffects for the front. I was wondering how it would look with the sc side skirts and rear bumper. Also what kind of procedure it would be to do it. Could you please display some pics of it, or email to me at lapojust@hotmail.com

Thanks
Justin

is this what you wanted to see, dont know whos car it is, but i've seen 90's and 94's with the 97's on them. trying to find out myself if theyre an exact mate, see no reason why not, theyre both flat parches that they mate and 3m to. Let me know if you find out.

is this what you wanted to see, dont know whos car it is, but i've seen 90's and 94's with the 97's on them. trying to find out myself if theyre an exact mate, see no reason why not, theyre both flat parches that they mate and 3m to. Let me know if you find out. damn thing wont let me upload it cause I already did on a nother threat, just pull a air dam search and you should find what your looking for.

I think it's on the TCCOA web site, but you can put the '97 clear headlamps on the 94/95. However, some minor trimming of the bumper cover is involved as well as complete bumper and headlamp assembly removal. I recall you also had to install Ford's support brackets for the 97 lights. So it wasn't cheap, around a $500 conversion (parts only).

Back