PDA

View Full Version : Decided to put pictures of the Rooster up

Rooster Booster
02-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Tell me what you guys think it is completly stock except for pullys and has 75xxx miles I love this car even with the few problems I have with it. Just wanted to see what you guys thought later I will put up pics of the stero and eventually the new gauge faces.

NorthrnSCownr
02-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Sharp car man.
Tom

91supacoop
02-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Sharp car man.
Tom
That body/paint are in beautiful condition, even right after wash/wax i couldn't get my car to shine like that. I love it. Hopefully after the new paint my car'll shine up nice.

NY90RedSC
02-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Nice friggin car! I can't wait until my 90 SC shines like that again. In the next few months she'll be seeing the paint booth and also an aftermarket hood...just don't know what styles are out there for the SC besides the Ram Air style you see advertised in all the Ford magazines...

getblown
02-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Gotta love that stock 4WD height. Dude, thats ****in awesome, great car and good to see somepictures up, LOOKS GREAT! I wish my 93 was running, but i need to get a motor with pistons that dont break apart...

jOE

SilverCasket
02-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Yeah. That is a sharp car. ... Good keeping it up.

Anthony

Kurt K
02-14-2005, 09:23 AM
Tell me what you guys think it is completly stock except for pullys and has 75xxx miles I love this car even with the few problems I have with it. Just wanted to see what you guys thought later I will put up pics of the stero and eventually the new gauge faces.Well, I noticed the Missouri tag and St Peters location and figure you need to meet up with several of us in the area. Specifically, David Neibert is in St Charles and I'm in South County and there are others. Anyway, get ready for the events to start rolling in this summer.

Your car looks great.

edit: Oops, just realized we've kinda had this conversation already :)

quick35th
02-15-2005, 12:03 AM
Looks very sweet and also very clean. Nice!

Shane

ThunderCoupe94
02-15-2005, 10:46 AM
That has to be one of the cleanest SC's I have ever seen... Great Job man..

Jay

ThunderDave
02-16-2005, 07:27 PM
Tell me what you guys think it is completly stock except for pullys and has 75xxx miles I love this car even with the few problems I have with it. Just wanted to see what you guys thought later I will put up pics of the stero and eventually the new gauge faces.

I love that spoiler. Doesn't look like the Thunderbird spoiler, more like a Mustang GT spoiler. Where did you get it?

Rooster Booster
02-17-2005, 10:47 PM
I love that spoiler. Doesn't look like the Thunderbird spoiler, more like a Mustang GT spoiler. Where did you get it?

It came with car when I bought it off ebay sry but I love it to.