...after I sold my Mark VIII, needed new toy...

gaspeddle

Hey - still have my '93 T-bird, but after I sold my gray Mark VIII last year, needed a new toy. Looking around for V-8 and manual toy, and ended up changing teams - from Ford to GM! Bought a '02 Firebird Formula with the SLP Firehawk package (345hp, suspension upgrades, Auburn differential, etc). Fun toy but man, I need Ed to show me how to drive this thing as it has a lot more power than I need (good thing!).

Anyway, just a note to let you know I'm still around... maybe see you at a track event soon!

Jim

gaspeddle said:
Hey - still have my '93 T-bird, but after I sold my gray Mark VIII last year, needed a new toy. Looking around for V-8 and manual toy, and ended up changing teams - from Ford to GM! Bought a '02 Firebird Formula with the SLP Firehawk package (345hp, suspension upgrades, Auburn differential, etc). Fun toy but man, I need Ed to show me how to drive this thing as it has a lot more power than I need (good thing!).

Anyway, just a note to let you know I'm still around... maybe see you at a track event soon!

Jim

Great deal there Jim, I love those cars........now give us some pics :)

This isn't mine, but is identical to it... I'm getting old - had the car for two weeks and haven't washed it, waxed it, and no pictures :eek: !

175568905kqwbPd_ph.jpg

... now I just have to save up my $$$ for you to show me how to drive a stick fast! I'd like to go to that driving school again but they cancelled TO but learning at Watkins Glenn is a little intimidating! :eek:

I think I'll try out the monthly Bronte GO station Solo II for a while to get my feet wet...

Those are a sweet looking car.Just like that in a black cherry and accidently drop in a vorteque and a touch of spray,opps. :D :D ohh I think i need a towel. :p ;)

Back