questions about the supercoupe's blower...

99v6cam

question about the supercoupe's blower...

My question is, can someone provide me with the dimensions of the blower itself? I'm looking at different blowers and trying to figure out which would be the easiest and cheapest (without getting the ghey powerdyne) for my v6 camaro. Thanks in advance! (Oh, and so someone doesn't bring this up, yes I have already looked into the GTP's blower)

Last edited:
There are many variations of the M90 blower. Those prior to 1994 on the SC have a oval rear inlet. Those on the 94 and 95 SC's have a revised blower from Eaton that uses a larger rectangular opening at the rear and coated rotors for tighter clearance. All of the SC blowers use an external bypass valve.

All SC blowers were run "upside down" with the outlet coming out the top and being routed into an intercooler. The inlet was on the bottom. GTP and others without an intercooler (or using a liquid intercooler) run it with the outlet facing into the intake manifold.

I just found the answer to my first question myself, then i read ur response. So I edited my first post. Dimensions anyone?

dimensions

99v6cam said:
I just found the answer to my first question myself, then i read ur response. So I edited my first post. Dimensions anyone?
blower: (LxWxH) (7.875 x 7.375 x 5.125) (+-.125) Snout length = 6.125 (+-.125)(to back of pulley). sorry i can't be any more accurate, i'm working with a tape measure here.

Back