PDA

View Full Version : FS: '89 White SC Auto

BIGJAY21
02-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Enterprise, Alabama. Car is non-running since the fuel pump went out. It has 179,XXX miles but most major components have been replaced at one time or another. New engine in Apr 03 along with most accessories, master cylinder, radiator. I won't list everything, you guys know what it takes to keep an SC running, especially for 16 years. I'm moving next Thursday so the car has to be gone by this weekend, or I strip what I can and it goes to the junkyard. Will follow with pics tomorrow if there is an interest (too dark now). $1500 OBO.

Jason

bigjay21@hotmail.com

TbirdSCFan
02-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Enterprise, Alabama. Car is non-running since the fuel pump went out. It has 179,XXX miles but most major components have been replaced at one time or another. New engine in Apr 03 along with most accessories, master cylinder, radiator. I won't list everything, you guys know what it takes to keep an SC running, especially for 16 years. I'm moving next Thursday so the car has to be gone by this weekend, or I strip what I can and it goes to the junkyard. Will follow with pics tomorrow if there is an interest (too dark now). $1500 OBO.

Jason

bigjay21@hotmail.comAOD or 5spd? Never hurts to see a few pics. :)

BIGJAY21
02-16-2005, 08:47 PM
It's an AOD with currant red leather. Probably looks just like yours. ;) I was slackin today, will get the pics up soon. It was repainted in Feb 02, looks real nice. Both front seats have tears in the crotch area and bolsters from wear and tear. And...front drivers fender banged in where my neighbor hit me. :o

BIGJAY21
02-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Some pictures for ya.

TbirdSCFan
02-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Looks like its in pretty good shape. Any takers yet? Have you thought about selling it to a used car dealer? I'd make you an offer if I had a place to put it... My garage is full as is my driveway. Guess I could park it in front of the house.. or a neighbors.. I dunno.. I'd have to get permission from the Mrs. :rolleyes:

BIGJAY21
02-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Looks like its in pretty good shape. Any takers yet? Have you thought about selling it to a used car dealer? I'd make you an offer if I had a place to put it... My garage is full as is my driveway. Guess I could park it in front of the house.. or a neighbors.. I dunno.. I'd have to get permission from the Mrs. :rolleyes:

No takers yet. I think I'll try the used car places this weekend. I would like to keep the car alive, it still has some sentimental value to me. I might be willing to take a bath on the price if it would keep it running. We'll see. I don't know how you guys can afford to have so many SCs. Peace out.

Jason

focus
02-19-2005, 01:10 AM
I'd love to be in a position to snatch onto this one, but I'm afraid I'm like Rick with the space thing, however I'm in an apartment so I don't have a garage to fill...lol Does the storage room count? :D

BIGJAY21
02-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Dang guys, hook a brotha up. I was also thinking of donating the car so I can get the tax credit next year. I don't know what to do and I'm running out of time. My poor car. :(

ThunderTurkey
02-27-2005, 04:39 AM
Dang guys, hook a brotha up. I was also thinking of donating the car so I can get the tax credit next year. I don't know what to do and I'm running out of time. My poor car. :(
....... still for SALE??? :confused:

BIGJAY21
02-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Well technically it is. Though, you'd have to get it from the Salvation Army now. Hope someone knows what they have when they get it.