Canadian SC's for sale.....

MitchB

Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent shape SC in Canada with 240k or less hoping to pick one up around the 6500 to 7000 dollar range. Something in decent mechanical condition. I'm willing to pick up anywhere in western canada(MB, SK, ALTA, BC) and most of western Ontario if mechanical condition can be verified prior to my travelling there. Car HAS to be a 5 spd. I do not wish to purcahse the automatic. Anyone know of any or have any for sale please PM me, I'll be checking out my msg's once or twice a week to see whats up. Thanks guys....

Mitch

Dude, i've got 4 S'c's in las vegas i'd sell for $7000.0 in canadian peso's. Too bad you can't insure american s/c's there. BTW i'm from St.Vital.. where do you live in winterpeg ?

I live in the Elmwood area, inbetween East K. and the North End. Do me a favour, PM me if you know of any decent SC's for sale in Canada closer to Manitoba if you don't mind. And yes, it's ****** all because of the damned seat belts......

MitchB said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent shape SC in Canada with 240k or less hoping to pick one up around the 6500 to 7000 dollar range. Something in decent mechanical condition. I'm willing to pick up anywhere in western canada(MB, SK, ALTA, BC) and most of western Ontario if mechanical condition can be verified prior to my travelling there. Car HAS to be a 5 spd. I do not wish to purcahse the automatic. Anyone know of any or have any for sale please PM me, I'll be checking out my msg's once or twice a week to see whats up. Thanks guys....

Mitch
I live in Calgary and SC's here are WAY cheaper than that. I bought mine with 138,000 kms on it and in mint shape for $5700.00. If you shoot me a PM I will find one for you here. I have a friend who picked one up a few months ago in need of some body work but has leather and all that for $1200. I will sell you mine for $10,000 as it is one of the fastest in Western Canada.

MitchB said:

Mitch

If you are still looking and no 5 speeds have shown up I have a 94 pearl white auto I am selling. It is an auto, completely stock, no accidents ( I am second owner) and has only 86,000 kms on it. If interested you can email me at: dan_carey@goval.com Thanks

I should have added that the 94 auto I have for sale is in Winniipeg, Manitoba. It also has winters on 96 LX mags as well. Thanks

Back