Congrats Racecougar!

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
Congrats racecougar! ... in Car Craft

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but Rod (aka Racecougar) has managed to make the pages of the April Issue of Car Craft. He's featured as the Gratuitous Burnout.

Congrats again.

Last edited:
vivisex666 said:
got any pics of it?
This is the actual picture that made the magazine. Page 18 for those that are going to grab a quick look at the store.
tbirdburnout%2004%205.jpg

Here's the thread with more pictures

While I was grocery shopping today, I stopped at the magazine rack to look at this magazine. I thought someone said page 16, but didn't see it there. Few pages later I did see this artice and photo.
Not to take away from your magazine fame, but on side note I did let my eye wonder to the article next to it, where the beautiful red Ford GT was doing a burnout with some people watching in awe.. Dang expensive exotic cars!
Luckily my daughter rolled here eyes and kept sighing "Come on dad, let's go!"..

Congrats Racecougar! It looks great in there showing those Chevy guys how it's done!! :)

Thanks guys. It definitely made my day when I opened up the new issue of Car Craft last week and saw my 94 in there.

-Rod

Car Craft must really like my 94, they just ran another picture of it in the July 2005 issue:
Tbird%20in%20Car-Craft,%20again.jpg

I hope they like my 90 XR7 as much when I'm done with it.

-Rod

David,

It was nice seeing you and Kurt today, too. Hopefully that part fixed the problem. Hey, I was wanting to ask you, have you heard anything about MAR closing? According to Car Craft (I think it was on the next page), MAR is now closed. I was wondering if they were closed for good, or what the deal with that was.

-Rod

racecougar said:
David,

It was nice seeing you and Kurt today, too. Hopefully that part fixed the problem. Hey, I was wanting to ask you, have you heard anything about MAR closing? According to Car Craft (I think it was on the next page), MAR is now closed. I was wondering if they were closed for good, or what the deal with that was.

-Rod
Thanks again for the part Rod. I should know by the end of the week if my problem is fixed...I need to put some miles on the car to know for sure.

As for MAR, I knew last year. I know I posted the news over at TBU, but I might not have posted the news over here. Now we are stuck without a place to race on Sundays.

Back