Head Gaskets

93blownsc

Woo-Hoo!! I have a blown head gasket! I believe it happened on the way home from school and It started to give me some white smoke. Is there anyone in Jacksonville who is capable of head gasket replacement, im kinda limited on tools, but i have a knowledge of cars. I really would love to have this thing running again.. :confused:

Jake said:
Quiet TJ my car might hear you!

It is the curse of Florida: The Blown Headgasket State

All you who have not experienced all the fun on replacing them, don't worry your time is coming. :D :D

come on guys, blown head gaskets can be a positive. there are so many mods to get out of the way when getting head gaskets replaced, just think about that instead of thinking about the negatives. :)

pbdevastator said:
come on guys, blown head gaskets can be a positive. there are so many mods to get out of the way when getting head gaskets replaced, just think about that instead of thinking about the negatives. :)

I think he forgets who he's talking to. I got so ahead of myself trying to get a 12 second car, I haven't even taken care of the initial problem.

Silly guy...

Yea I've found myself getting caught up doing the same thing shopping for ported heads and other goodies I just need to get this thing back together! :eek:

Sweet90SC said:
Yea I've found myself getting caught up doing the same thing shopping for ported heads and other goodies I just need to get this thing back together! :eek:

Ahhhh, c'mon guys....it's only money. You cannot take it with you. Hell, I got over $6500 + in mine not including the price of the car. I have not even painted the dang thing yet. I still have to focus on the interior. Most of that was replacing wore out bushings, upper control arms, rear bushings, blower, balancer, brakes, ABS unit, misc engine parts, exhaust, wheels, misc trim pieces, rear end, parts car, ported plenum, head gaskets, ported heads, heck, hours of blood sweat, lots of cursing and tears. I lost count on what else I have replaced. But that is the fun of owning a SC. :D

Sweet90SC said:
Well lets see Nick...Next weekend is the Waterford meet...Whatcha doin the weekend after that? :D

I will be out of town for 1 1/2 weeks, finally taking a vacation and going to do some fishing in the Keys. :D

Back