Pay Now Rotors Group Buy Feb 18-25th

bman1985

Alright heres the deal, the price is 124.99 for a set of 4 rotors, you must get a set of 4. The shipping is $30 via UPS. Total price is $154.99 shipped, send paypal to sales@ocautosports.com In the comments include the year of your car and model, sc/lx/sport/cougar ect. If you want the black or gold zinc coating specifiy that, its an extra $40 for that, the silver zinc coating is included in the price. Payment will be between feb 18 and 25th. If you know you are purchasing a set but you have to pay towards the end of the week email ahead with what you'd like so he can get them all plated and speed the orders along. I was assured that tracking numbers will be emailed to everyone who pays in this period NO LATER than The 28th of this month. I think that covers it all.
Thanks,
-Brendon

Last edited:
Thanks Brendon, Count me in. I will send Paypal on the 25th. I will email them and let them know.

1990 Sc??

According to the web site these rotors are only for 1991 - 1997 T-birds. Does that mean I won't be able to get these for the 1990SC or do I just have to modify my car to make them fit??

Thanks,
Brando

The problem I have at this point is the reliability. .. What changed that you suddenly got a hold of the seller? And why the quick cut off on payemnts? And how easily can we get them if there is something wrong? It was over 2 months to get in touch with someone there?

I'll pass, good luck & let us know how it turned out. If V.M. has the same or better deal, I'll let you know how it works. I'm gonna stick with a vendor we know (and can bother him at his home number if we have a problem!).

Thanks,
Anthony

so what's the quarantee that this guy is going to get us our rotors. Victor over at Spinning wheels is going to get a group buy together. Why go with a person noone knows? I think we should go with Spinning wheels. Victor said he could beat the cost.

Spinning wheels

I am quite tempted to get in on this purchase
But this seller is an Unproven seller

If Victor Will be offering a GP at similar prices Id deffinately go with Victor

I know Victor stands behind his products

Have you guys emailed them to tell them what you want? I sent them an email saying I was in the SCCOA group buy and that I'm paying Friday. Within an hour, I had a reply basically saying that they acknowledged my request and I could contact them with any further questions. If they're not legit than I'm sure we have a pretty good case against them and Paul knows where they live! :p As far as quality, I paid $40 each for the cheapest rotors I could find at some parts store. I've turned them twice in one year cause they keep warping like tacos. Anything's better than that!

Well its been more like a month, I've been in contact with him this whole time, most of the waiting time was trying to see if we had 10 members interested. For the most part I've gotten him every time I call, he doens't seem to answer after 3pm E.T. but as long as I call before then I get him every time, email support isn't bad either.

I emailed 10 or 15 people that had bought his rotors on ebay and I got no replies saying they were bad rotors, all were happy customers and said they'd buy again and the rotors worked great. The warranty is 90 days, and we should be able to contact him. I probably would have gone with victors deal but this was already going first.

The short payment time is not because of the seller this is my time limit, Paul told me that most group buys work better when there is a time limit, it lets people know that they have to pay within a certain time period to make sure that we get enough people for the group buy. It is more than likely that he will extend the deal beyond the time period if other people wish to purchase but we'll have to talk to him about this.

About rotors warping, Paul tells me that rotors have a tendancy to warp on the sc if lugs are not tightened properly with a torque wrench to ~92FT.LBS, I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but, I have heard from other people on other cars that it is a good idea to torque the lugs evenly to avoid warping.

Last response in my giant post:
The website says 91-97 but I talked to him and he said he has the correct rotors for 89-97 the 89-90 were a couple dollars more than the 91-97 but he said he'll sell them at the same price.

update email

OC Autosports emailed today with the following:

Everyone who has made a payment or e-mailed their orders will have their orders processed first. If we have missed any orders, please let us know. We have dropped off these four orders at the zinc plating company to be coated with silver zinc plating and expect a 2-3 business day turnaround. Obviously, members located on the west coast will receive their orders before east coast members. Members in the Orange County area or Southern California area are welcomed to pick up their orders to avoid shipping cost. Tracking numbers will be sent out as soon as the group buy is complete. Our shipping courier does not allow shipments to PO Boxes, APO’s or FPO’s. Military members with APO’s and FPO’s must contact us first in order to be a part of this group buy. Members with no physical address (e.g. PO Boxes) can also be part of this group buy if they contact us first.

To help expedite the completion of the group buy, we also accept credit cards for members who do not have a paypal account. We don’t suggest you send your credit card numbers to our e-mail for security reasons. Please leave your number so that we can contact you. You can also give us a call at (714) 658-9616 to put in an order. We do apologize but we can only accept Visa and MasterCard. Members picking up locally can pay by cash. Local Pickup/Will Call members must make prior arrangements before they can pick it up. If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at sales@ocautosports.com. We appreciate your business and would like to thank you for choosing OC Autosports.

Regards

David
OC Autosports

Back