Found the car I was looking for

scbird1

Yep I can pic em. I found the car thats stacks up to my now sold SC.
Only problem is they sell for about 95k new so I started looking for a used one. At 4-8 yeras old there still about 45-65 k but its a v8 and twin turbo 350hp 295ft.tq.and a 5 speed. Oh well if I start saving now I can afford the insurance when im 70. Ok its not a popular car in fact I only found about 4 for sale in 300 miles but its a Lotus esprit. Check out the pic`s {Sweet}
What color should I get?

Attachments

• 7b_12_sb.jpg
    7b_12_sb.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 84
  • 464780_1_400.jpg
    464780_1_400.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 82
  • c3_3.jpg
    c3_3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 94_4.jpg
    94_4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 68
  • b9_4.jpg
    b9_4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Now that's one car I would get rid of all my cars for. .. Someday I'll get one. Sheit, for what I have in my SC in the last 3 years I could have bought one. .. And the beitch of it is, I would say "now way could I afford that payment",. .. But when something on the SC goes it's like, "Ok, this set of upgrade total 6k, it's a hit, but f'it" ... So really, it's almost like every SC owner should be able to afford one considering what we have into our cars.

Anyway, nice find. Being realistic that is my favorite car that I would get. ... Not realistic of course I'd say Lamborghini of course. But in real terms a used Lotus isn't really out of reach considering what new Lincolns or Caddy's go for.

Anthony

I could have has a good chunk of a 03 cobra paid for by now. It takes a special nut to put that much in a v6 that is 15 years old that resells for zip! :eek:

I dont know what the new ones are running but the 2002 was 12.8 1/4 mile
Its also a mid engine car with a 30-70 weight dist. Its got to handle like a dream. Anyone here ever drive one of the newer ones?

a3_3.JPG

9f_3.JPG

f7_3.JPG

da_3.JPG

0a_3.JPG

67_4.JPG

Those are awsome cars, they handle like on rails. I have not driven a Esprit but have driven the new Elise. :eek: :eek:

Man for a little 4 cyl Toyota 1.8l engine in a car that weighs less than 3000 lbs it is one fast ride. Like an oversized go-kart on steroids!

Back