Engine dress-up panels. Hood latch panels.

Darkside

Just checking to see if any of you guys would be interested in these hood latch area polished aluminum panels. I make them out of .025 polished aluminum. I am looking at making a run of 5 panels. If 5 of you are interested the price will be 35.00 plus 7.00 shipping. These panels are polished on the face and the bottoms have a "brushed" look. Let me know if any of you guys would be interested.
The second picture is a little fuzzy, sorry, my car is currently under reconstruction so the pics aren't the best.

Attachments

• Picture 143.jpg
    Picture 143.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 400
  • Picture 144.jpg
    Picture 144.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Lets go for like 10 or more, so we can knock it down like 5 bucks :)

I'm in if we can do it!

Darkside said:
Just checking to see if any of you guys would be interested in these hood latch area polished aluminum panels. I make them out of .025 polished aluminum. I am looking at making a run of 5 panels. If 5 of you are interested the price will be 35.00 plus 7.00 shipping. These panels are polished on the face and the bottoms have a "brushed" look. Let me know if any of you guys would be interested.
The second picture is a little fuzzy, sorry, my car is currently under reconstruction so the pics aren't the best.

Damn, if it wasn't right now I would be all over this. If its in a few weeks I will definately get one though

Darkside said:

Are these for the 89-93 or the 94-95 set up??

Ira

89-93, but I can make one to fit 94/95's. I guess I didn't know they were different. :confused: If anybody wants one for a 94/95 they would need to send me their stock cover so I would have a template.

Darkside said:

I Would be interested in one for 94-95, when will this take place?

thanks,
Mike
Mikessupercoupe@adelphia.net :cool:

It looks like we have 5 people that are interested. If you guys can pay by Saturday the 26th, I will ship them out on Monday the 28th. I will ship them priority mail so you should have them by Wednesday. If you live in Canada the shipping might be a little more pricey. If there is anybody on this list that isn't interested at this point, let me know. If this list is accurate, then payment can be paypal'd to zonaboy@comcast.net, or a money order can be mailed. Let me know if you plan to mail payment and I will PM you my address. Thanks guys.
1. Valentino
2. z90sc
3. Tazer999
4. Mikessupercoupe (94/95 version)
5. Pablon
6. rodney92sc

Last edited:
Chris: I won't be able to do this for a little bit so you will have to cross me off for now

Last edited:
Tazer999 said:
Chris: I won't be able to do this for a little bit so you will have to cross me off for now
Tazer, sent you a PM. This is still a go guys, if the rest of you are interested.

need some time

I'm in Chris i need a couple weeks though...is that ok

Darkside said:
It looks like we have 5 people that are interested. If you guys can pay by Saturday the 26th, I will ship them out on Monday the 28th. I will ship them priority mail so you should have them by Wednesday. If you live in Canada the shipping might be a little more pricey. If there is anybody on this list that isn't interested at this point, let me know. If this list is accurate, then payment can be paypal'd to zonaboy@comcast.net, or a money order can be mailed. Let me know if you plan to mail payment and I will PM you my address. Thanks guys.
1. Valentino
2. z90sc
3. Tazer999
4. Mikessupercoupe (94/95 version)
5. Pablon

OK, I have money from the following.

1. Rodney92sc--Paid
2. Tazer999--made payment arrangements
3. Valentino--Paid

Last edited:
Back