Looking for a SC

Huey866

I currently have an 87 Thunderbird Turbo, so im not new to thunderbirds. I also frequent the fourm at turbotbird.com. But the turbo coupe is developing some reliability issues and I need something more dependable. This brings me here. :eek:

I dont have much money, (college) but im looking for a price on a supercoupe 5spd. I dont care what color (who cares about color when your looking at the license plate :D ), and in ok condition. I would perfer a non-smoker car but beggers cant be choosers. Im looking in the 1000 -1200 dollar range. Thanks.

Huey

sc for sale

Just thought i drop u this link, location is in ky so i figured u might want to take a look. This asking price is quite a bit more than u r looking to spend.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57948

Huey866 said:
I currently have an 87 Thunderbird Turbo, so im not new to thunderbirds. I also frequent the fourm at turbotbird.com. But the turbo coupe is developing some reliability issues and I need something more dependable. This brings me here. :eek:

I dont have much money, (college) but im looking for a price on a supercoupe 5spd. I dont care what color (who cares about color when your looking at the license plate :D ), and in ok condition. I would perfer a non-smoker car but beggers cant be choosers. Im looking in the 1000 -1200 dollar range. Thanks.

Huey

for sale

Huey866 said:

Huey
I have a 90 xr7 i would sail for 1000. needs tlc but runs like a champ.if iterested call me 812-473-0268. i live in evansville,in . also i can send you picks if you want

cool

lcbomb, you have my attention. I would like to see some pictures of the car and what type of TLC do you mean? Will I be putting more money into it after i get it to keep it running or is the TLC purly cosmetic? Just curious. :)

Huey866 said:
lcbomb, you have my attention. I would like to see some pictures of the car and what type of TLC do you mean? Will I be putting more money into it after i get it to keep it running or is the TLC purly cosmetic? Just curious. :)
i drove the car to middletown, this weekend.the car run like a champ.just did lof,trans service,new t-stat with gasket and three new belts.i am going to use my friends camera to take some picks to send you.

hey, if your deal for the cougar falls through, i have a 90 SC black. 2000$...
i live in independence ky... at the top of ky.. near ohio.

Back