BLING Double IC

catwithboost

Here is a Double IC I made for a very good guy on the board that is polished.

Attachments

• 02210002.JPG
    02210002.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 242
...is that Mikes' IC?It really looks good......great job!!!!He can't wait to get it but now you are gonna' make me have to help him install it......thanks dude....LOL
Really,anyone reading this who wants some first class work done then catwithboost is one of the many good vendors on this site as you can see from those pics......
z

z90sc said:
...is that Mikes' IC?It really looks good......great job!!!!He can't wait to get it but now you are gonna' make me have to help him install it......thanks dude....LOL
Really,anyone reading this who wants some first class work done then catwithboost is one of the many good vendors on this site as you can see from those pics......
z
Yes this is his new baby. You are very welcome. There are even more things coming soon to the SC guys.

z90sc said:
z

Yep, it's mine! And yep, you get to help me install it Rick!

Back