Not Recieving Emails Again! To Admin.

We usually see these issues faster if posted in the sccoa.com site forum. I'll be moving this post to that area.

To my knowledge we have changed nothing on the board side of things, but I will also verify that with Ron. All of these that I have run down in the past revolve around either spam filtering on the user side or sometimes the user has entered an invalid email in their profile.

Have you made any changes in your email provider, spam filtering or profile email address?

Also, it is possible the emails are going out slower due the the slow server response we are experiencing. Are you missing very recent posts or has it been a few days?

If anyone else is having this same issue please post here.

now im recieving the emails again... but i posted a thread last night and i was wondering if anybody replied and when i checked this morning it has 7 replies... but i never got the emails... very odd.... no i havent moved any of my email settings... ohh well...

darkstar_one said:
now im recieving the emails again... but i posted a thread last night and i was wondering if anybody replied and when i checked this morning it has 7 replies... but i never got the emails... very odd.... no i havent moved any of my email settings... ohh well...

It's nice to get the email notification that someone has posted on a thread you have posted on, but it's really not that much of a bother to log onto the site and just check the threads. :D

You also might want to check with your email server to see if there is a problem on that end as well.

Back