add facotry options?

92scbird

#1 My 92 Sc does NOT have a vehicle maintenance monitor. is the wiring still there somewhere for it..can ya just knock out the delete plate and put one in "Functionally" or cant this be done...?????

#2 My SC does NOT have the factory cd player or jbl setup. can you add the factory cd player set up? im not worried about the jbl stuff.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#1 Yes the wiring is there for the VMM.

#2 Not sure. Why not just replace the Ford head unit with something like an Alpine or Blaupunkt and get more power and cleaner sound (without an external amp) than using factory equipment.

89psychobird said:
#1 Yes the wiring is there for the VMM.

#2 Not sure. Why not just replace the Ford head unit with something like an Alpine or Blaupunkt and get more power and cleaner sound (without an external amp) than using factory equipment.
You say the wiring is there, but does the oil pan have the location for the pickup for the oil sensor, the coolant overflow tank for the coolant sensor, the washer fluid for the washer fluid pick up...there is one more on there, but i can't remmeber what it is....

cd player

I dont really know why but i just always liked the looks of the factory cd player in there. I'm just a nut i guess :D

Back