well roads are dry time to do some burnouts

mannysc

Im bored roads are dry so Im off to do some burnouts on old rt 66 in devore ca old highway is still down there 10 miles of open abandoned highway. my private test road 4 lanes of fun no cops no cars and veiw for miles.

maybe I can trick someone into following me up there to race me .oh well clean road cold day should be fun whish I had someone to take pictures of smoke rubber and broken drive axles ??

well that was fun got my blood pulsing and mind cleared .

though traction sucked went up to snow line thru a snowball then came back down

it's nice to be able to drive to the snow rather than live in it! Did you do any more wheelies? I hope my car will do wheelies when i relocate my battery to the trunk!

lol photo shop sucks
NMxr7SC said:
it's nice to be able to drive to the snow rather than live in it! Did you do any more wheelies? I hope my car will do wheelies when i relocate my battery to the trunk!

Manny, it looks like you are using a ramp. :p Please, if you are going to use photoshop, at least hide your secrets. :D Now the convertible SC you did was a lot more believable. :eek: I wonder how many icons ( :cool: ) it will let me use? :confused: No really, nice photoshop work. ;) I wish I could do it, sometimes it makes me mad. :mad: But not to worry :( , alls well that ends well. :) :p :rolleyes:

your wrong no ramps i stood on a latter and took a picture of my sc from a angle close to what the charger in the clip from fast and furious was in .

then copied my sc to paint and cliped it out and pasted it to the picture from the movie.

a little photoshop to add some smoke over my wheels and a few rough edges and this is what i got .

hard part was getting a angle like the charger was in i took many pictures this was what I settled for not right but ok for a jokei have lots of failures.

like this one here.

Attachments

• sccosc and the furius.JPG
    sccosc and the furius.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 90
It looks like a ramp, but maybe it's part of the fence or something in the background. How hard would it be to photoshop Jeff Gordon standing on an SC after winning Daytona??? :D

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 42
mannysc said:
your wrong no ramps i stood on a latter and took a picture of my sc from a angle close to what the charger in the clip from fast and furious was in .

then copied my sc to paint and cliped it out and pasted it to the picture from the movie.

a little photoshop to add some smoke over my wheels and a few rough edges and this is what i got .

hard part was getting a angle like the charger was in i took many pictures this was what I settled for not right but ok for a jokei have lots of failures.

like this one here.
LOL :D Damn, I thought SCs could really do wheelies! :eek: There goes my hopes and dreams! :rolleyes:

getblown said:
hey manny, post a picure of that beaufitul convertable job you did, i want to see it. :D

jOe
this one ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attachments

• conv2.JPG
    conv2.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
mannysc said:
this one ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey, did you use a ramp for that one too??? :eek: :D :D ;)

Too bad the Thunderbird unibody wasn't stong enough for them to produce some tbird convertibles or at least t-tops. :D

Back