Preped bare block

scbird1

Here is your chance to start from the bottom up as the block is prepped but the cam bearings. Not a scratch in the cylinders and are standard bore but I had this done at the shop and you should still check before buying pistons.
This was out of a 93sc with 80k that never sufferd a failure. The balancer went then someone before me stripped the crank trying to get the bolt out. I will include the crank but will cost extra to ship. who ever owned this changed the oil before it got dirty. I have never seen a cleaner motor when I first opened it up. All painted up and ready to go. Includes the main caps.
perfect surfaces and no cracks. Why didnt I use this block? after I had the work done, the shop tells me they have a completly rebuilt long block that someone didnt pay for. I got the engine for $1000. couldnt pass that one up. $150.00 + shipping. It also has the factory block heater and I have the plug in also.It has honed cylinders and has lightly sufaced decks.

If you are offended buy GM products, disregard this part.
Also while I was cleaning out the garage I found this 1970, 350 cheby painted up in Ford blue. Total rebuild, stock except for flat top pistons. 4 bolt mains 64cc heads with 1.94 intake and 1.50 exhaust boad out .30 over 355ci. $700. takes it. pick up in just outside Chicago only on this.

Attachments

• DVC00061.JPG
    DVC00061.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DVC00062.JPG
    DVC00062.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 115
  • sc block.jpg
    sc block.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DVC00064.JPG
    DVC00064.JPG