1995 4.6L Tbird LX with only 82,xxx miles, for sale/trade

racecougar

I have too many MN12's (15 at the moment), so I need to start selling some of them. The first one to go will be this 1995 Thunderbird LX, 4.6L V8. The car is metallic gold with a mocha cloth interior. The car has only 82,900 miles on it. As you can see from the pictures, the body is in really good condition. The driverside of the front bumper cover has a couple scratches, but otherwise the paint is in great shape. The car is completely rust-free. The front "thunderbird" emblem is missing in the pictures, but has since been reinstalled. The car will come with the aftermarket wheels that are on it in the pictures. The car also has an aftermarket head unit (stereo) that will go with it. The three rear windows were recently tinted. The car also has a pair of ventvisors on the front windows.

This car would be a great daily driver. The engine runs great. The transmission shifts perfectly. The car is basically stock and untouched, except for regular maintenance.

I'm asking $3200 obo. I will consider trading for a 94/95 SC. The car is located at my shop just south of St. Louis, in Imperial, MO. PM me or email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com with any questions you may have.

95%20Tbird.jpg

Click on the links for more pictures:

Driverside-Front

Passenger side-Front

Passenger side

Rear

Scratches on front bumper cover

Engine

Odometer

Thanks for looking,
Rod

Back