42# injectors Group Buy!

Darkside

Hey guys, I have a group buy opportunity for 42# injectors. All I need is 4 orders. The price will be 212.00 shipped. These are brand new Ford Racing injectors.

I may be interested....

What is the savings over say buying them w/out the group purchase. Sounds like a good price would just like to know how much im saving. And i'll check my account this week :S

i'm in

count me in, btw i'm a newbie to this website and was wondering if I could use paypal? If so let me know when, where and how

91BLOWNSC said:
What is the savings over say buying them w/out the group purchase. Sounds like a good price would just like to know how much im saving. And i'll check my account this week :S
Not much at the moment. I'm trying to find a better deal. I'll keep you posted. It would save you about 20 bucks the at the current price. The problem is, is that you can't buy just 6 Ford Racing fuel injectors anywhere that I know of. So I have a place lined up where I'll buy 3 sets of 8 for 825.00. Then I'll break up the 3 sets of 8 into 4 sets of 6. So, 825.00 divided by 4 = 206.25. Then I just added another 6 bucks for shipping. That's where I got the price. I'm not making any money here. I want to try and get the price down to 800.00. Then the price would be 200.00 a set.

I'm not sure if these are better than the Lucas injectors, but I believe so. I've heard different opinions though.

Last edited:
I will be in on the purchase, as long as we can get that 212 price!

Does anyone know what the difference between these and the lucas? Aren't the lucas more popular amongst us???

These are the correct impedance, right?

sizemoremk said:
I will be in on the purchase, as long as we can get that 212 price!

Does anyone know what the difference between these and the lucas? Aren't the lucas more popular amongst us???

These are the correct impedance, right?
Info link- 2-click here
Info link-CLick here
Check out the two above links. From what I have read, some people have had problems with the lucas and some have not. Some had to get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, some have not. But, it doesn't seem like anyone has had a problem with the Ford injectors. Some of these guys paid 300.00 bucks because they had to buy a set of 8.

Last edited:
Darkside said:
Not much at the moment. I'm trying to find a better deal. I'll keep you posted. It would save you about 20 bucks the at the current price. The problem is, is that you can't buy just 6 Ford Racing fuel injectors anywhere that I know of. So I have a place lined up where I'll buy 3 sets of 8 for 825.00. Then I'll break up the 3 sets of 8 into 4 sets of 6. So, 825.00 divided by 4 = 206.25. Then I just added another 6 bucks for shipping. That's where I got the price. I'm not making any money here. I want to try and get the price down to 800.00. Then the price would be 200.00 a set.

I'm not sure if these are better than the Lucas injectors, but I believe so. I've heard different opinions though.

Yeah let me know. Im hoping to get my car tuned pretty soon here by XR7 Dave and I don't wanna run out of injector getting it tuned. Plus I thought about doing some additional add-ons this summer and I may need the injectors to support it. So keep me updated.

pearl38 said:
count me in, btw i'm a newbie to this website and was wondering if I could use paypal? If so let me know when, where and how
We need one more person and we will be good to go. If I hadn't already bought some used ones I would be the fourth.

1. 91BLOWNSC
2. pearl38
3. sizemoremk

you can buy 4, 6, or 8 at racetronix. I payed $223.14 for 6-42lb injectors shipped to my door.

Jake said:
you can buy 4, 6, or 8 at racetronix. I payed $223.14 for 6-42lb injectors shipped to my door.
I think everybody knows that. The Ford injectors are supposedly more compatible and don't require a adjustable regulator. The Lucas injectors may or may not. I'm not sure. I've read different reports. I also recently read a thread on the TCCoA where someone said the Lucas injectors weren't very good. I'll look for that thread. Like I said though, I have never used Lucas injectors nor the FR injectors.

TCCoA Link-Click Here.
Here is one link. I was looking for another thread but can't find it.
Look guys, I'm not trying to sell anybody anything here. This is just an opportunity for anyone wanting the FR injectors. If you want Lucas that's cool too. It doesn't matter to me because I already have mine. You can go to www.racetronix.com and get 6 Lucas injectors if you'd like. I haven't been able to find any complaints about the Ford injectors, so that's why I bought them. :)

We have 4.

These are the 4 people that have expressed interest in this group buy. If you 4 are still serious, chime in and post so. If not, please post that as well. If all four of you reply back ready to buy I'll make this happen.
1. 91BLOWNSC
2. pearl38
3. sizemoremk
4. Payton

still in

Darkside said:
These are the 4 people that have expressed interest in this group buy. If you 4 are still serious, chime in and post so. If not, please post that as well. If all four of you reply back ready to buy I'll make this happen.
1. 91BLOWNSC
2. pearl38
3. sizemoremk
4. Payton

I'm still in....

check out diversity racing in Michigan. they have a sale on 42# injectors with the 40# lightning mass air. cant beat the price i promise you that

Does anyone know of some other 42 injectors that aren't to expensive? I was doing some searching about lucas, but not quite sure about those. thanks

pearl38 said:
Does anyone know of some other 42 injectors that aren't to expensive? I was doing some searching about lucas, but not quite sure about those. thanks
I would try www.svtperformance.com
Put a thread in their parts wanted forum. There are guys selling 42# ers all the time.

Back