Parts from a 94 SC

pearl95sc

I will be pulling parts from my 94 during this next week. If ya need something in specific, lemme know asap.

The following parts are already claimed by friends...
rear calipers/rotors
front corner lamps
front seats
drivers door and doorskin
shortblock

Lots of parts still available. The car was in an accident, I have another post showing the damage. Wasn't all that bad, but the rattle that was in the engine when I bought the car a year ago went catastrophic, and the car is no longer drivable.

Remember, this car has the s-model blower, 36# injectors, k&n cone filter, bigger TB and MAF over early model years. Fairbanks shiftkit installed in tranny.

The car has 121,xxx miles, I owned the car from 105,xxx and have enjoyed it since. I hate to see it go, but its worth more apart than it is restored. Also, I don't mean to ignorant either, but highest offers will be considered over first dibbs here on some parts as well.

Last edited:
For all parts, Make Me an offer, I'll letya know if I think its worth it.

Fordnut - as for the airbag, how does $50 sound? Lemme know.

For all others, I'm looking to get $300 to $400 for the blower, and $100 for the blower inlet.

I'll take the center console, console top, handbrake and handbrake cables. What color is the interior?

You've got a PM with my cell #

Last edited:
Wow, i wake up and kaboom, this thread and my pm box are a jumpin.

A pm'd a response to those who pm'd me.
wakinyantanka, yes $150 shipped, so long as it is in the us, canada/mexico, and international will be extra.
northrnscowner,The TB is the stock 94-95 peice, I've personally seen the differences in the early and late model peices, although some argue that all years were the same.
saturn5, make an offer, what sounds reasonable?
titanium89scguy, not exactly sure on what peice you are referrin to here, a picture of drawing may help.
x182dan, how does $60 sound for the eec?

IF POSSIBE, TRY TO POST HERE IN THIS POST INSTEAD OF PM OR EMAILING. I CHECK HERE FIRST AND DON'T WANNA STEP ON TOES FOR WHO WANTS WHAT OR WHOS FIRST DIBBS.

pearl95sc said:
Wow, i wake up and kaboom, this thread and my pm box are a jumpin.

A pm'd a response to those who pm'd me.
wakinyantanka, yes $150 shipped, so long as it is in the us, canada/mexico, and international will be extra.
northrnscowner,The TB is the stock 94-95 peice, I've personally seen the differences in the early and late model peices, although some argue that all years were the same.
saturn5, make an offer, what sounds reasonable?
titanium89scguy, not exactly sure on what peice you are referrin to here, a picture of drawing may help.
x182dan, how does $60 sound for the eec?

IF POSSIBE, TRY TO POST HERE IN THIS POST INSTEAD OF PM OR EMAILING. I CHECK HERE FIRST AND DON'T WANNA STEP ON TOES FOR WHO WANTS WHAT OR WHOS FIRST DIBBS.

$100 bucks shipped??? thanks, Bob

Saturn5 - That sounds good, but those will be one of the last things to be pulled from the car, i still have to pull the motor and trans yet. so if you don't need them in a hurry, that works then.

titanium89scguy - the column cuff in the car is black, not gray, but for $10, its yours. As for the exhuast, it was just some angled tips where the mufflers once were, and I may use it temporarily on pearl until her exhuast is done, but if you really want it, it can be yours, but i can't ship it. And for the taillamps, i have a good drivers side corner, and the two led panels, both led panels have a every 3rd light out deal going on, simple resistor fix if you wanna open them up. Make an offer on them.

pearl95sc said:
Saturn5 - That sounds good, but those will be one of the last things to be pulled from the car, i still have to pull the motor and trans yet. so if you don't need them in a hurry, that works then.

titanium89scguy - the column cuff in the car is black, not gray, but for $10, its yours. As for the exhuast, it was just some angled tips where the mufflers once were, and I may use it temporarily on pearl until her exhuast is done, but if you really want it, it can be yours, but i can't ship it. And for the taillamps, i have a good drivers side corner, and the two led panels, both led panels have a every 3rd light out deal going on, simple resistor fix if you wanna open them up. Make an offer on them.

Nope, their for the 68 project.. It's not going anywhere soon. :) Bob

Back