Eaton M-90 porting rebuilding cheap.

BKB

I have been porting Eaton M-90s for about 6 years now as a hobby. I will be offering many different levels of porting from basic porting to welding and porting. Like most i can rebuild the nose drive and replace the rear needle bearings in the case. A basic port would be simply enlarging the inlet to the blower as far as it can go, matching the intake plenum and smothing the exit. I pick up 1-2 PSI more boost and like any improvment on the intake side you reduce pumping losses $200.00. Next level would be welding up the back of the blower to increase the duration of rotor filling plus standered porting $400.00. Just about anything you want i can make if you have the money. Remember this is a hobby and if i dont have the time to finish what you want i will not do it. Turn around is usally 3 days. Please E-mail with questions and more options.

Brian Bitner
BKB

BKB said:
I will not post pics of my work do to it being copied.

I dunno how much buisness you will get. Before I have something that expensive done, Im going to want to see a lot of pictures. Heck i'd even like to see the gains of such work.

Im not looking for many orders, I have enough work doing M-112s. I just see so many people on this board wanting more options so i offered. Also if someone post a pic of the latest blower porting you have everyone and his brother coying it. I have a few people im responding to with e-mails and im happy with that. I just got back into this to help pay for my car that was vandalized.

You are so right BKB and I dont blame you one bit. Right now theres pics of another guy here doing the exact same mods I did back last spring. I've never ventured into anyone elses territory and have refused to many times in the past. But that kind of return treatment leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. :(

blower porting

Brian does awsome work luckily unlike most folks here i have a dyno and and im a super chips tunning dealer. I just got my blower back and i will be making some pulls on the car. This port job i got looks better then most of the pics i have seen on here. If i did not crack my trans bolting it on i would be ready to go by weekend but i will post results.

twoblownfords said:
Brian does awsome work luckily unlike most folks here i have a dyno and and im a super chips tunning dealer. I just got my blower back and i will be making some pulls on the car. This port job i got looks better then most of the pics i have seen on here. If i did not crack my trans bolting it on i would be ready to go by weekend but i will post results.

Let me know. Ive about ready to have some porting done. Just looking at all my options.

If Your Work Is So Good !!!!

:eek: MANY OF US POST PIC,S ....I :) F OTHERS USE THEM SO WHAT.... :confused: I DON,T MAKE LIVING DOING THIS ... :p I JUST HELP OUT THE LOW BUCK RACER!!! ;) P.S. IF YOUR WORK IS GOOD YOU WILL HAVE WORK ALWAYS......LOOK AT T-88 WYNN FROM TEXAS..... :cool:

BKB said:
I will not post pics of my work do to it being copied.
Oh brother. :rolleyes: Kinda silly aren't you? How are you going to keep anybody that buys a blower from you from posting pics. Is there going to be a confidentiality agreement? Like Freddy said, nobody here that makes custom parts is doing it for a living, hopefully. It all gets around eventually. Everybody knows how Magnum Powers does their blowers yet they still sell right? :rolleyes:

Darkside said:
Oh brother. :rolleyes: Kinda silly aren't you? How are you going to keep anybody that buys a blower from you from posting pics. Is there going to be a confidentiality agreement? Like Freddy said, nobody here that makes custom parts is doing it for a living, hopefully. It all gets around eventually. Everybody knows how Magnum Powers does their blowers yet they still sell right? :rolleyes:
Then why don't you tell us the secret behind your gas powered alternator? :p

Do you have any numbers available for your porting? It sounds like a good option and if I could find some good pics, I would probably do my own.

Chris

BKB is right, it will get COPIED!

I feel like the most admired guy in the V6 Mustang Universe,

because "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
Whenever I discover/invent/theorize on something new,
it gets plagiarized. That is why I keep it close for as long
as possible, so I can recoup my time. Other things I share freely.
Especially after someone copies it and acts like they made it first :D

My Stage 3 upper intakes for 94-98 Mustangs as an example :rolleyes:

thunderroad said:
P.S. IF YOUR WORK IS GOOD YOU WILL HAVE WORK ALWAYS......LOOK AT T-88 WYNN FROM TEXAS.....

This is true too, but why have cheap copies of YOUR good stuff out there
diluting the market? I've even had people selling ported heads and stuff
out there USING MY NAME, and I'm sure selling JUNK and one guy was
"selling" a set of SPI BV heads that were made "by RGR" and in truth, I had
never done a set of those, because no one has really ever needed BV SPI
heads (yet) that I have worked with. Actually no one that I have even
heard about yet, has need big valves for both I & E sides on SPI heads.

I exposed the scammer. I hate copiers that act like they "made something new"
and I really hate people using my name to sell stuff. Another guy got an R&D
deal from me, (big discount) and had sold the heads I sent before his intake
was done, he renegged on his end of the deal (supplying dyno results) and
still expected to get the intakes, he had that "sold" too, and he got more
for the heads than I charged him! If he was not 1,000 miles away we would
have met for SURE. Those kind of low-lifes ***** * * *** * ***** ** ***!

PS: Brian, your stuff will be ready soon, still doing the retainers
and heat treating everything. :)

blower porting

Like i said folks i will be posting some real dyno numbers in a few weeks now that my car iis back together. I got port work done by brian. I have a dyno and i will get this car to the track as well. I have seen more junk dealing with these cars and mustangs his porting is quality stuff. I will post the gains before and after i tune the car with my sct softwear.

Brian does do good work. We traded porting info early on
(for both of us) and I really liked what he told me. I then
did some flow pattern testing due to his suggestions, and
it really paid off. Talking specifically about the chamber work.

Sorry about the rant above, but there are all kinds out there,
99% of the people are good but that rotten 1% ruins it sometimes.

twoblownfords said:
I will post the gains before and after i tune the car with my sct softwear.
I'm not trying to knock anyone's work, but I don't see how dyno numbers before and after a tune are going to prove anything about the quality of a porting job. Unless you actually do before numbers with the old blower and after numbers with the new blower, there's no proof.

The best way to show what it did is to baseline it with the old unported blower...

Then install the ported blower, dyno again. That shows raw gains from airflow.

Then Tune for the additional airflow (the A/F could be altered enought to need it, that is a good sign you added flow)
and then compare to the first baseline. This assumes the first baseline was previously tuned
for maximum power with the old combo of course. If it had a poor tune b4 then
the results would be skewed in favor of the ported blower.

But adding significant flow usually needs a retune to take advantage of the extra flow.

Well...from his own admission, 2blown has the sct software. I think it is safe to assume that he had the tune done before the port. In the event he just got the software he is going to need some time to work with it. Lets just see what he says and hope he is one of the afformentioned 99%.

Chris

Although my car has not run much in hte last while, Brina did my blower rebuild as well, I did not really get any porting work from him though just a rebuild and I beleive he cleaned it up a bit but nothing major. I am very stisfied with his work, never had a problem with the blower so far. I can vouch for Brian though, I have known him for quite a while and have met him in person, very knowledgable guy.

V6Sprout said:
Although my car has not run much in hte last while, Brina did my blower rebuild as well, I did not really get any porting work from him though just a rebuild and I beleive he cleaned it up a bit but nothing major. I am very stisfied with his work, never had a problem with the blower so far. I can vouch for Brian though, I have known him for quite a while and have met him in person, very knowledgable guy.

Jamie, does your car run???!!!?? :eek:

Back