Tranny question

quick35th

Hey does anyone know if the tranny out of a 92 5.0 sport is the same tranny as in my 91 SC. I know that they are both AODs but I want to know about internally. Someone said not to use a tranny out of a NA V6 Tbird because of the clutch packs so I wanted to know if I would have the same problem with the tranny out of the 5.0. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Shane

quick35th said:
Hey does anyone know if the tranny out of a 92 5.0 sport is the same tranny as in my 91 SC. I know that they are both AODs but I want to know about internally. Someone said not to use a tranny out of a NA V6 Tbird because of the clutch packs so I wanted to know if I would have the same problem with the tranny out of the 5.0. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Shane
I don't know witch ones will work, but I am cleaning out my garge and I have a good auto tranny left from my 1990 5-speed swap I wanted to keep but is takeing up to much room I will sell it cheap! Like 75.00 sound ok? I am located in Northern Cambria, PA 15714. Let me know.
P.S. I see your user name has 35th in it, this tranny is out of a 35th.

Back