Misc MN12 Parts

racecougar

Here are a few parts that I'd like to get out of my way.

#1) Complete running 351W engine. Recently rebuilt. $550 complete. Email me for more details.

#2) 91 SC block - $100 plus shipping

#3) 8.8" 3.27 Open Diff Centersection (pumpkin) - $75 plus shipping

#4) Shifter with OD wires for 97 MN12's (shifter button is removed in picture, but will not pop out when installed) - $30 shipped

shifter%20handle.jpg

#5) 80mm MAF - $75 shipped

#6) 70mm MAF - $45 shipped

#7) Rear deck spoiler from 97 MN12, will fit 89-97 MN12's - $115 shipped

spoiler%201.jpg

spoiler%202.jpg

#8) Pair of gray sail panels from 97 Tbird - $40 plus shipping

#9) Mocha 97 shifter surround/console top, has one broekn mounting tab - $75 shipped

97%20console%20top.jpg

97%20console%20bottom.jpg

Click here to see my main for sale thread.

Thanks for looking,
Rod

Last edited:
Can you tell me about the block?
Yopu mean shortblock, longblock, or bareblock???

I ma looking for one in good enough shape, that I wont have to rebore, or resize any bearings...

What shipping methods do you use for hsipping a block?

Thanks!

It's a bare block from a 91 SC. I parted out the car, and I found that the engine was worth more in parts than complete. The block was oiled/greased down and put into an engine bag as soon as the engine was disassembled, to prevent any rust from forming. As far as I know, the engine has never been bored. I doubt that it would need to be bored, however I would recommend honing the cylinders (if you already have the engine apart, why not?).

I usually ship engines through ABF. I build a wooden crate for the engine and deliver it to ABF for $25.

-Rod

racecougar said:
Bill,

The 80mm MAF is from a Mark 8. You may or may not require a tune to use the MAF.

-Rod

Hey Rod.
Could you tell me what year the Mark VIII MAF is from or the part number on the sensor? Does it come with the electronics?
Also do you have a pic?
I am very interested.
Thanx
Bill

Bill,

It's from a 94 Lincoln Mark 8. The part number on the sensor is: F3VF-12 B579-AA AFH80-01 4H25

The sensor/electronics are included with the MAF. If you send me an email at rodsv6cougar@cs.com, I'll send you some pics of it.

-Rod

Back