PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing Something?????

cudaz101
07-08-2002, 05:55 AM
Where is the SCCoSW??? I have not seen the Southwest club on the list...WHat happened to you guys?? I liked going in there and checking out the threads....Plus, there is a very good chance that I am gonna be moving out to LosAlamos, and like everyone else there working at the National Laboratory, so I am hoping to see the Southwest club come back to the sccoa...

Cheers

Cheers....

tbirddan90
07-08-2002, 10:39 AM
Hey cudaz101, The SW chapeter took off on their own. So I doubt will see them around here anytime soon, but they are still a bunch of crazy, cool SC lovers, and I'm sure will see them around. I'm from los Alamos, so if you move up here it will only be the two of us in the area, so it will be good to have another SC'er around.

WillPreisler
07-08-2002, 12:01 PM
Webpage: http://www.zianet.com/sccosw/

Message Board: http://www.forumco.com/sccosw

TbirdSCFan
07-08-2002, 03:26 PM
I prefer SCCOA over TCCOA and SCCoSW. I haven't verified this, but I suspect their reasons for wanting to go on their own is stated with the banner picture at their web site :D

I've met most of them, and don't doubt their enthusiasm, but they are a bit too juvenile for my tastes. When I reached 20, I made the decision to behave as a grown up, and have never looked back.

My preference is to hang with class, and SCCOA is a class act.
Keep up the good work Bill and Ron.

cudaz101
07-09-2002, 05:13 AM
Well, I never knew the drama attached to my inquiry of the SCCoSW....I am in here quite a bit for quite awhile now and never saw the drama...I was missing something after all...

Well I like the guys there as well as here, so I guess I will mosey over there and take a peak...

TbirdDan, when I arrive in LosAlamos I won't be hard to find I am sure...Oh yea, and my arrival will make THREE SC's in LosAlamos, since I am sportin' TWO of them..."Giggle"...Can't help myself...ANyways it is great news that there will be another SC nut like myself...I will keep you up to speed on my move dates...

Cheers guys