Swapping 93 dash into a 93???

sizemoremk

Will it fit up and wiring be right?

Is there something better than Armoral to get the donor (uncracked) dash conditioned real good so it don't crack on removal?

I already got to replace the heater core... So i was thinking of swapping with my parts car...

It isn't possible to neatly install a tissue dispenser in a non-tissue despenser dash is it???

Thanks!

If it's 93 into 93, then nothing hard, what comes out, goes back in the same way, but I think you might have made a typo.

swap the harness, different radio, autodim/autolamp, electronic climate control? etc etc. You could convert to the slider style dash, but its probably a hassle. Do it when its warm out, but the dash shouldnt crack unless it brittle anyways, dont use armorall or whatever, use special vinyl protectant, Meguiers or someone makes it for convertable tops and stuff, its meant specifically for plastic, it made my seats sqeek :( it softened them so much

THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING, i knew the "tissue box" swap comment was strange, here are the new rules

swap the harness, different radio, autodim/autolamp, electronic climate control? etc etc. You could convert to the slider style dash, but its probably a hassle. Do it when its warm out, but the dash shouldnt crack unless it brittle anyways, dont use armorall or whatever, use special vinyl protectant, Meguiers or someone makes it for convertable tops and stuff, its meant specifically for plastic, it made my seats sqeek it softened them so much
:rolleyes: , 91 they changed most of the wiring over so you really have to swap it now

Back