Anyone else getting "Pop Ups"

SuperCoupe

I've been getting pop up ads while visiting the SCCoA. It seemed to start last week, right around the time when the site went down, and now when I go to the home page I get one, not everytime I visit, but like once a day (I also delete my bad cookies daily)
JS

Screen cap it and post when you get one.

CTRL+PrintScreen

Paste into ms Paint and save as jpg.

I haven't seen one yet. But you can get them from leaving a site. So if you have a home page set, then go to SCCOA, that home page could fire off a pop up.

The SCCoA is my home page, and I use a Mac. I just did some experimenting...I remember I did a search using Excite, so I tried it again, then clicked "home" to the SCCoA home page, and I got it again, so it must be from Excite, plus it seems to only happen after I delete the "ad" cookie from Excite, then after it happens I get the cookie back. It was a different ad, but it was the same size, and type of pop up box. Tried to save it, but I didn't wanna download it. I saved it as a "simple text" document, but the page came out blank. Besides I think I know what it was from anyway. If it continues to happen, and I think I was wrong about it coming from Excite, I'll save it as an image, in JPG, and post it, but I think I'm ok. Thanks for your help!
-Jeff

Last edited:
Back