Maroon interior from a 1989

no164ford

I have a 1989 thunderbird sc that has nice maroon interior in it, the seats are in good condition with only one small tear on the drivers side bullest about the size of the tip of your finger. It would be an easy repair. Both door panels are in very good condition, the handle is not broken and all the rest of the interior is in very good condition, except the dash is cracked and the left carpet trim piece where you get out the door is busted. I will part out but perfer to sell it all to one person at one time. Make me an offer, and I can send some photos to your email but only if you are serious about buying.

no164ford said:
I have a 1989 thunderbird sc that has nice maroon interior in it, the seats are in good condition with only one small tear on the drivers side bullest about the size of the tip of your finger. It would be an easy repair. Both door panels are in very good condition, the handle is not broken and all the rest of the interior is in very good condition, except the dash is cracked and the left carpet trim piece where you get out the door is busted. I will part out but perfer to sell it all to one person at one time. Make me an offer, and I can send some photos to your email but only if you are serious about buying.
Do you have pics of the passenger side door panel? JEREMY_K77@msn.com

Back