Portland 90 sc only 90,000 mi!

jonathanvt

Portland OR; 90 sc only 90,000 mi!

I am selling my 90 sc because I am a poor student. The body has a little damage, but the only working issue the car has is a wiring issue that will only cost about 20 to fix. Runs awesome! just replaced alternator, computer, and mass airflow sensor. I am asking 1,500 for the car! email me at jonrips@hotmail.com if you are interested! remember only 90,500 mi on the car!

Last edited:
Which 'portland' ?????

jonathanvt said:
I am selling my 90 sc because I am a poor student. The body has a little damage, but the only working issue the car has is a wiring issue that will only cost about 20 to fix. Runs awesome! just replaced alternator, computer, and mass airflow sensor. I am asking 1,500 for the car! email me at jonrips@hotmail.com if you are interested! remember only 90,500 mi on the car!
Ummmmmm ..... MAIN or OREGON ?? Also, if we send you the $20. can you have the wiring fixed? :rolleyes:

ThunderTurkey said:
Ummmmmm ..... MAIN or OREGON ?? Also, if we send you the $20. can you have the wiring fixed? :rolleyes:

Oregon... possibly, I will have to locate the replacements first, it's a U-Pick job.

WOW!! The Pacific NorthWest!!!!

jonathanvt said:
Oregon... possibly, I will have to locate the replacements first, it's a U-Pick job.
Oh boy ..... this could FINALLY be MY car!! :eek: For ONCE, a SC that's not in NY or MA or Delaware or NewHampshire!! :) Can you tell you have my interest? :p How about more of a description, color, interior, mods, any pics???? :p Tell me it's dependable enough to make the drive home!! :D

ThunderTurkey said:
Oh boy ..... this could FINALLY be MY car!! :eek: For ONCE, a SC that's not in NY or MA or Delaware or NewHampshire!! :) Can you tell you have my interest? :p How about more of a description, color, interior, mods, any pics???? :p Tell me it's dependable enough to make the drive home!! :D

The Car is Dark blue, the hood and front bumper could use some help, and the interior needs a little work. Automatic transmission. The breaks will need replacing but not terribly soon. The engine is in prime condition aside from the small wiring issue. I bought it for 4,500 and we have put an equal ammount into caring for the engine. Price wise I would prefer 2,000. 1,5 is my bait line. But we can talk about that. I will try to get some pictures up in the next day or so.

Jonathan

Back