I need a new MAF........

AlanEdwards

I need a new MAF meter. I need at least a meter for the 70mm for my 94 SC but was thinking of going with a little bigger MAF. I don't want to go too much bigger if any, for my TB is stock and so is my exhaust. Anyone have a known good MAF meter or a little bigger MAF housing and meter for sale? And, how 'bout a military discount? LOL

Also, I need some new plug wires. Does anyone have a lead on some good wires for a good price? I've read about Taylor wires on here. What are your favorite wires? Thanks for the help.

Alan

Attachments

• 94 SC exterior right.jpg
    94 SC exterior right.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 47
  • 94 SC exterior front.jpg
    94 SC exterior front.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I'm running taylor wires and they are working good for me. They are cheap too. Get a 76mm C&L. If you are going to get an aftermarket maf then you might as well get somthing that will work for you in the long run, plus that isnt even that big.

AlanEdwards said:
I need a new MAF. I need at least a 70mm for my 94 SC but was thinking of going a little bigger. I don't want to go too much bigger if any, for my TB is stock and so is my exhaust. Anyone have a known good MAF for sale? And, how 'bout a military discount? LOL :D Also, I need some new plug wires. Does anyone have a lead on some good wires for a good price? I've read about Taylor wires on here. What are your favorite wires? Thanks for the help.

Alan
I have a ProM 75mm MAF for sale. It is chrome. It is off a 94sc calibrated for stock injectors. 125.00 shipped. They run about 230.00 new and are a better MAF than the C&L. Taylor wires are good. Motorcraft wires are just fine also.

MAF for sale

Darkside said:
I have a ProM 75mm MAF for sale. It is chrome. It is off a 94sc calibrated for stock injectors. 125.00 shipped. They run about 230.00 new and are a better MAF than the C&L. Taylor wires are good. Motorcraft wires are just fine also.

Is the MAF still for sale? If so will the calibration work with a '95 with stock injectors.

email me: Billpict@concentric.net

Thanks,

Bill

Maf

Darkside said:

You have a PM

I have stock 70mm MAF's in stock for $45 shipped, and I also have one 80mm MAF in stock from a 94 Lincoln Mark 8 for $85 shipped.

-Rod

Back