Stuff 4 Sale

Car2n

1 pair of brand new Felpro head gaskets $150
I'll include a set of intake & exhaust valve stem seals too

76mm Pro-M chrome Bullitt calibrated for 42# injectors (flow sheet included)
(slight scratches on it. barely noticeable. looks like from cleaning it with something abrasive)
I bought this from a guy in sccoa and never used it.
As is $150

6- 30# injectors
came from a very low milage 93 engine.
(may need cleaning or servicing)
As is $50

New rear main seal
F1SZ-6701-A
$25

Stock 1990 heads
including rockers, springs and pushrods
SOLD

Available around the end of May
1997 Mustang V6 headers
require some modifications to fit a SC
SOLD
do your homework
http://www.supercatxr7.freewebspace.com/photo2.html

Will ship for a few added bucks.

Last edited:
I may be interested in the heads as well, I just sold my ported ones. Also intersted in the stock mustang headers. I have bought the headers ofr only $20US int he past though, but we can work somethig out.

Eric, I see that you beat Jamie to the punch by 13 minutes but since I owe Jamie money for some work he's doing for me it only makes sence that I try and work something out with him. I'll let you know if thing don't work out on the heads.

Paul,

If things fall through with Jamie for those stock '97 headers, I may be interested.

Until I do this, I think I'm going to continue to struggle with exhaust leaks where my downtubes mate with my ported stock exhaust manifolds.

Let me know.

Best regards,

Sean

Ryan A Harris said:
What year is the rear main seal for? and the HG's also, what year?
They are 89-93 3.8 SC gaskets.
I'm pretty sure what I have here is the rear main seal. Maybe Ed can confirm that with the number I gave above.

Part number F1SZ-6701-A from what I have found is for a 302 V8 block.....not sure about a SC couldn`t find anything to confirm this

The gaskets and seals were purchased through Ed N.
The No. on that seal would be the correct one for a 89-93 SC. ;)

The head gaskets were part of a complete gasket set and I based the price of them on the set price. If what I'm asking for the head gaskets is outa line, straighten me out.

Back